**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, on the evolution of the 7*

The 5* is double the attack and health of the 4*.
The difference is less for the 6* than for the 5*, not twice as much.
Hopefully 7* isn't twice as much attack and health as 6*. And the 7* has 6 levels to go up.

Comments

• Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    I know many will disagree here, but for the sake of the game, it's good for Kabam not to add the 7* version of Ghost, the fights in AW last a few seconds, she is the champion who makes the most content in the game.
    Ghost is the fusion of several classes except science.
  • Options

I know many will disagree here, but for the sake of the game, it's good for Kabam not to add the 7* version of Ghost, the fights in AW last a few seconds, she is the champion who makes the most content in the game.

Whole heartily disagree. I am seeing her talked about less and less. She's being phased out (pun intended) by other champs that can dominate just as well if not better. She needs the recoil tree mastery's and many aren't wanting to keep those on just to use her when they can get the same results with different champs.
    You are completely wrong, she is the most used champion and always will be, even without the suicides, it just takes a few heavy attacks.
    In BG, fights end very quickly.
    Ghost is the most complete champion, guaranteed crit, ignores dodge, purges all damaging debuffs and leaves more OP with passive furies, has fast power gain. And there are also synergies with Hood, Wasp and Antman that make her even more OP.
  • Options
    To OPs credit, ghost is extremely powerful for path 9 and the hazard shift fights of AW in high tier wars. I've also seen ghost used a fair amount in BGs. Ghost hasn't been phased out, we have just got new champions that are much easier to use, that yield most of the same result ghost did. We also have more diversity in champions and counters so we don't need to just ghost/quake something since we got champions that can handle the nodes instead of just needing to brute force the nodes.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ghost is not as complete as she used to be, but she is still extremely powerful, underestimating her in BG or AW is a fools move
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★

Whole heartily disagree. I am seeing her talked about less and less. She's being phased out (pun intended) by other champs that can dominate just as well if not better. She needs the recoil tree mastery's and many aren't wanting to keep those on just to use her when they can get the same results with different champs.
    You are completely wrong, she is the most used champion and always will be, even without the suicides, it just takes a few heavy attacks.
    In BG, fights end very quickly.
    Ghost is the most complete champion, guaranteed crit, ignores dodge, purges all damaging debuffs and leaves more OP with passive furies, has fast power gain. And there are also synergies with Hood, Wasp and Antman that make her even more OP.
    I don't remember the last time I saw Ghost in a BG deck. I don't even remember the last time I saw ghost in AW by alliance mates. I haven't been in high tier war in a long time so that could just be my experience with AW.
    This is a good example why she was blacklisted last season:

https://youtu.be/MOREy_smIzk

#Karatemikedrop
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I will say she’s not phased out but she’s also not the most used champion in the game.

Her becoming a 7 star won’t be a big deal though, as other have said there are champs that can do what she does in a simplistic or more user friendly time.

She can clear 1 line, that’s not a big deal, lots of champs can do the same. Even quake who was regarded as the best champ wouldn’t be game breaking in most opinion because no one wants to sit there for 10 mins clearing a 600k fight.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★

If you can't play or pull her don't come to forums and cry. As far as am concerned the only hero that will be broken as a 7* is quake which is not even available as a 6* every other champ in the game have their respective counters and fights.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

The 5* is double the attack and health of the 4*.
    The difference is less for the 6* than for the 5*, not twice as much.
    Hopefully 7* isn't twice as much attack and health as 6*. And the 7* has 6 levels to go up.

7* indeed have 6 ranks lol
  • Options

I will say she’s not phased out but she’s also not the most used champion in the game.

Her becoming a 7 star won’t be a big deal though, as other have said there are champs that can do what she does in a simplistic or more user friendly time.

She can clear 1 line, that’s not a big deal, lots of champs can do the same. Even quake who was regarded as the best champ wouldn’t be game breaking in most opinion because no one wants to sit there for 10 mins clearing a 600k fight.

Ghost is one of the most used champions in the game, in AW it just doesn't make the first part of line 3 if the opponent has increased armor. She ends the fights very quickly, even not being line 9.
    She is the most complete champion in the game.
    Ghost and Quake were kabam's mistakes, they break the game. Because they are very old champions, they are not at risk of nerfing. The "nerf" in Quake is not having the 6* version.