**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DEBUFF DETOX BROKEN

2»

Comments

• TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    Hello? Kabam?
    Are you there?
  • champ9090champ9090 Posts: 38
    Bump on this. It's really great using Shang against void, void glancing, and then I need to use a bunch of health potions to get back up.
  • Amit99Amit99 Posts: 27
    edited December 2022
    what's the status does this bug fixed or not?
    @Kabam Miike @kabam Jax
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 223 ★★
    Amit99 said:

what's the status does this bug fixed or not?
    @Kabam Miike @kabam Jax

I was just looking yesterday and it was not listed on the bug tracker site. Everytime I die to a knull when I should have been immune I look again but still no luck.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    Steadily continuing to be @Kabam Miike most ignored thread👀😂
  • Still a problem. Very annoying.
  • Amit99Amit99 Posts: 27
    Best possible solutions 🤔 they will remove the attack tactics next season 😂😂
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    I've never seen this bug till this update. I rely heavily on this tatic for lane 4. Quite the surprise today when it's not working right. Gonna be fun taking on unblockable knull when I planned using this tatic like always. If I knew if didn't work I would have brought fury instead.
    Hope this gets sorted for next season but judging by 1st date on this thread my hopes aren't high.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike this needs to be addressed. It’s completely unprofessional of you and the rest of the company to let this go unresponded to for this long. Again, literally a game breaking bug and you guys just sit back and do nothing.
  • Any tips to purify Knull (boss) debilitations at the beginning of the AW fight?
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Mocinho said:

Any tips to purify Knull (boss) debilitations at the beginning of the AW fight?

Mole Man will purify all of them once the fight starts