**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to start a thread and not get closed down?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
I've had a few threads closed down recently.

Especially the one where I asked whether Kabam can see actual fights or just have the data.

Kabam Miike basically explained that they can't see the fights but it's not a big deal, then closed down the thread.

I wanted to ask more questions but with the thread being closed now I can't ask him anything further.

So how should I start a thread and not get closed?

Comments

• Options
    HuenasHuenas Posts: 33
    No they stopped showing the data where you can see their mod/bot Accts taking out your team with 1 250k hit. I’m not sure the BS reason they gave for it, but I’m sure the forum nights will be guzzling up the garbage they are spewing now.
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Huenas said:

No they stopped showing the data where you can see their mod/bot Accts taking out your team with 1 250k hit. I’m not sure the BS reason they gave for it, but I’m sure the forum nights will be guzzling up the garbage they are spewing now.

Yeah I know that.. this is a different issue.

We know Kabam has the data.

But just looking at the data, it isn't always easy to figure out if someone's cheating as watching an actual fight.

I wanted to know if you could in fact 're-create' the fight visually with the data that they have.

Seeing the fight visually will tell you easily if someone is cheating or not.
  • Options
    Huenas said:

Kabam Jaxs response was they have seen a lot of reports where the players just use the first screen since a good amount of the time, it is easy to see people modded from that screen alone.

An issue with this is people might have been using the second screen to determine if someone was a modder before reporting them, but when they reported they just sent the first screen.

There also was an issue with the fight details so the devs thought it would be easiest to just take it down until they fixed it. You can see on another thread that it showed a guys scorpion getting 86 hits in 36 or so seconds and the guy who actually did the fight did it in way under 86 hits. This shows there is some flaw in the system that might be getting legit players reported because the game is giving us inaccurate information.