Options

Season rewards

Achilles100Achilles100 Posts: 39
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
Hi
Can someone clarify the requirements for getting AW season rewards, please? I played the first 2 wars then took a short break from war only to rejoin the same alliance for the last 4 wars ? Didn’t join any alliance while I was taking the break. Do I qualify for season rewards ?

Comments

• Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 561 ★★★
    You have to participate in 5 wars during the season, since you last joined the alliance.
  • Options
    AnbeiAnbei Posts: 124
    You leave your alliance and rejoin, so the last 4 wars count. It does not matter how long you leave the alliance.
  • Options
    When it comes to alliance’s placement/rank whatever the player scored in the first two wars will count. Only it won’t count in case of individual rewards calculation. So I’ve decided that since it’s Kabam’s game they can have their game and play it too. Have had enough of this double sided logic
  • Options

When it comes to alliance’s placement/rank whatever the player scored in the first two wars will count. Only it won’t count in case of individual rewards calculation. So I’ve decided that since it’s Kabam’s game they can have their game and play it too. Have had enough of this double sided logic

What?

Kabam designed it and has been very clear that you have to participate in 5 wars since the season started. What you're suggesting would be a nightmare for them to code and tell me, do you really want more bugs in the game? It is much easier to just have the server see when you join an alliance and count the wars you did. It isn't broken, no need to fix it.
  • Options
    When does the season start ?
  • Options
    There was also an event running for alliance war which is a solo event. Is it too far fetched to think that kabam can’t track when points were added to that event ? That pretty much tells them who played how many wars. After all you can’t add points to it without playing an alliance war. And is it too far fetched for their support team to find out which alliance the player was part of when points were added to that event ?
  • Options

Season just ended. Normally 2 weeks in between until next season, but for holidays they increased that to 3 weeks off until start of next season (Dec 28).

As for wanting them to REMOVE any contribution to Wars that you did with an Ally after you leave an Ally mid-season, that is nonsense. You don’t actually contribute individual points for a war, it is a team sport.
    Imaging if a sport team player is traded mid-season, and says that any scoring they did in those earlier games should be removed, and they should recalculate each games scores, potentially changing the outcome of who won and loss.

They don’t even remove individual points contributed to Ally Events, where the points are indeed separately accumulated. The Ally gets to keep points that someone contributes while they were in the Ally, even though you (as someone no longer in the Ally) will not get any final rewards from those events where you are no longer a part of. (ie, Summoner Advancement, Ally BattleGround Event, etc)
  • Options

Season just ended. Normally 2 weeks in between until next season, but for holidays they increased that to 3 weeks off until start of next season (Dec 28).

As for wanting them to REMOVE any contribution to Wars that you did with an Ally after you leave an Ally mid-season, that is nonsense. You don’t actually contribute individual points for a war, it is a team sport.
    Imaging if a sport team player is traded mid-season, and says that any scoring they did in those earlier games should be removed, and they should recalculate each games scores, potentially changing the outcome of who won and loss.

They don’t even remove individual points contributed to Ally Events, where the points are indeed separately accumulated. The Ally gets to keep points that someone contributes while they were in the Ally, even though you (as someone no longer in the Ally) will not get any final rewards from those events where you are no longer a part of. (ie, Summoner Advancement, Ally BattleGround Event, etc)
    I don’t want them to remove the points from ally’s score. I want them to know and acknowledge that it is I who contributed a certain number of points. So I must have played alliance wars a certain times. All their support team is coming up with is I have played only 4 wars whereas I played 6 wars in total