Options

Life and luck hate me so

Your thoughts

Comments

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Been there, don’t worry odds are eventually it’ll level out. I’d just keep working on your 5 stars at the moment
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Yea some players have insane luck in the beginning ( not me) but some are like you ( also me) that work really hard to open a 6*( i.e. the first 5-10 6*s) but end up pulling champs that are sub par or bad. It gets better as you go along!
    P.s. don’t sleep on squirrel girl!
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 267 ★★
    Rhino needs a buff ala Juggernaut and he'd be a good champ again. Squirrel Girl messes up a lot of Science champions.

Otherwise, it's like my first 6 - Invisible Woman, Ronan (decent), Cosmic Spider-Man, Diablo, Elektra and Civil Warrior. I'm now up to 18 - With my best being Juggernaut, Kitty Pryde, Overseer, Hit Monkey, Angela, Purgatory and Corvus Glaive with Havok as a wild card for Battleground defense.

It does eventually start getting better. And having 18 of them really helps most in arena.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    It evens out. I had outrageous luck with my first 7 6 stars, started to think I was blessed by the RNG gods, but then went on a really bad run for ages. It then started to pick up again. Now I’ve got very balanced 6 star roster; some good, some ok, some bad and some garbage…. this is the way.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    Keep focusing on your 5* roster.

Squirrel girl is a decent bleeder, that’s all.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,268 ★★★★★
    Theres a rhino to cheeze one single quest in variant 6.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    You’ll be good. I bet someday soon that you’ll be complaining about not having enough iso to rank all of your sweet 6*s. It all evens out
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    Hello darkness, my old friend...
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    This type of roster used to be very common. Exactly what I went through with my first batch of 6* as well. You'll get on just fine with your 5* for now. You will pull a god tier 6* soon.