Elder and God Tags for Gorr

All of the eternals should have the god tag because they are gods technically. That includes Ikaris, Sersi, Hyperion, and Thanos. I also believe Moon Knight should have the god tag as he is possessed by Khonshu who literally lives inside his body. And technically Apocalypse is also a god and was worshipped as one in ancient times. Then Magik and Mephisto could also be considered Gods as they both rule over their own dimensions in hell and are worshipped as gods. Juggernaut is also possessed by Godly power from Cytorrak who is also worshipped as a god. Which would include Unstoppable Colossus. Dormammu is also technically a god as well. Just some suggestions for tagged.

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,387 ★★★★★
    Being a god isn't the same as being worshipped as one.
  • OriginalStanderOriginalStander Member Posts: 12
    @Terra Go look at the oxford dictionary definition of a god, specifically the second one. Better yet, I'll quote it. "(in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity." They are all worshipped, have power over nature, and are superhuman beings. Textbook definition.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Honestly he definitely needs more champs with those tags or add more tags to his ability. I just don't see that part of his ability ever utilized in a quest. Incursions maybe but.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,534 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Being a god isn't the same as being worshipped as one.

Words that some politicians need to hear.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,387 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Honestly he definitely needs more champs with those tags or add more tags to his ability. I just don't see that part of his ability ever utilized in a quest. Incursions maybe but.

It thematically makes sense as he's a God Hunter. But it's too niche a bonus potential at this time