Your favorite champion this year

PRIMUUSPRIMUUS Member Posts: 25
As 2022 ends, I wanted to know who was your fav champ this year (it could be based on anything : abilities/animations/synergies or just the character in itself). Personnally, I would go for Scorpion because of his kit, animations but most importantly his damage output (Imagine wrecking LOL Star-Lord in under 100 hits, that's insane)

Comments

• RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    Quicksilver
  • MFDOOMbotMFDOOMbot Member Posts: 16
    Sauron as a character because he's a wereadactyl. Scorpion is a close second.
  • xjdalegendxxjdalegendx Member Posts: 41
    Quicksilver with ease. Funnest champ I’ve played with ever.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    Scorpion.
  • MostAverageGorr_FanMostAverageGorr_Fan Member Posts: 112
    Gorr (duhhh)
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    I haven’t decided which champion is my favourite this year yet, but I can tell you the one that is my opponents least favourite:
    Toad 😂
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    🦂
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    Iron Doom has great utility and a fun playstyle. I enjoy using him a lot.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Probably has to be Rintrah, followed by Spot.

Some amazing new champs all year, but that’s kind of my decision right now.

Jinx
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Hulking and Galan because of how incredible they are, paired with a simple playstyle. No reinventing the wheel with those two
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Hulking
    Scorpion
    Wiccan/Omega Sentinel

I personally think Galan is a tad overrated and I can’t stand Rintrah. Too many frustrating battleground matches to even consider liking him
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    I'm Scorpigod's biggest fan
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    Unit-man Jr. Couldn't have done Abyss without him.
  • Rintrah = fav champ. Animations for Wong, Wiccan, and Quicksilver also great.

• KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Member Posts: 451 ★★★
    Rintrah and Scorpion are the most fun champs of the year for me(followed by Titania) so they get my vote lol
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Member Posts: 150 ★★
    Hulking and Quicksilver

Someone sell me on Rintrah, I don't get it, everyone talks about the SP2 damage if it crits, but it al out never does, his crit rate is slow. I R3ed him for BGs but honestly don't get his hype, I get I'm probably not playing him optimally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2022
    @RobbieRampage — take a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axmsy_e9uYQ

Get his raptures up (20 = max I think) and throw the SP2 during/after root. Damage is off the charts. He’s a tank with 2nd highest health in game. Look for crazy regen, too…
  • 0casual00casual0 Member Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Fav champ that I have: Wiccan

Fav champ that I don't have: Spot (he looks cool)
  • SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 104
    Scorpigod
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 240 ★★
    Infamous Gorr
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    Scorpion and rintrah
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,174 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    This year was a big W for quality of champs added. Props to Kabam. Scorpigod and Black Cat are my favourites.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    Rintrah and Scorpion (who I really didn’t like initially but love him now that I’ve played with him more).
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 780 ★★★★

Hulking and Quicksilver

Someone sell me on Rintrah, I don't get it, everyone talks about the SP2 damage if it crits, but it al out never does, his crit rate is slow. I R3ed him for BGs but honestly don't get his hype, I get I'm probably not playing him optimally.

Yeah the big yellow numbers are amazing with Rintrah but he doesn’t crit often so don’t expect the sp2 to crit and then you’ll be happy when it does. But even without that his sp2 still does great damage when you stack up the ruptures. He’s super tanky and the defender will basically never get a buff since the neutralize is so easy to keep up. The I’ve been enjoying using him in quests as well as BG. His play style of just getting the opponent into a corner and smashing him with light attacks while unstoppable brings me joy
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Member Posts: 420 ★★
    Infamous Iron Man
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Member Posts: 101
    omega, toad, betsy
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 363 ★★★
    ScorpiGod.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,409 ★★★★
    Pretty fantastic year as all the champions seem to have a niche/role.

My vote is for Galan - not quite the gamechanger that Apocalypse was with Horsemen, but creating Heralds opens up some new possibilities.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    What does Scorp do that makes him so good? I just pulled him but havent used yet