Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

MISSING ACCOLADES CALENDAR

Am I the only one who hasn't received their accolades calendar, a fellow member who qualifies received it however I did not although I also qualify as I am uncollected and level 51

Comments

• Options
    Did they actually get the CALENDAR ? Or just referring to the banquet stuff in general ?

Normally new calendar won’t be visible until it's timer starts, which means first time you open game *after* that evening time (in U.S.) that calendars in game change.
  • Options

Did they actually get the CALENDAR ? Or just referring to the banquet stuff in general ?

Normally new calendar won’t be visible until it's timer starts, which means first time you open game *after* that evening time (in U.S.) that calendars in game change.

they got the calendar and all the banquet stuff however i got everything but the calendar

btw they are conqueror
  • Options
    we are in UK
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 865 ★★★★
    The calendar should go live during the next daily log in claim I think. So 4 hours from now?
  • Options
    ok thanks i will update after then