**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who are the best Questing Champions?

RyBootheRyBoothe Posts: 35
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I know most questions are on BG and other game modes but who do you all think are the best few questing champs in Story Quests? Wondered what people’s thoughts are.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Nick Fury, Hercules , Nimrod, Doom, Archangel, Human Torch are my personal favorites
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    Shang-chi, nimrod, doom, apoc, and king groot!

That last slot is more open for debate I think, but he is an amazing addition to the roster.
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    For speed: Herc, Nimrod, Torch, Juggernaut and Kitty.

For versatility, swap out Juggs for Doom and Torch for Kingpin.

For immunities, swap about Juggs for Hood, Torch for Kingpin, Herc for Doom, and Nimrod for Warlock.

For fun, swap out everyone except Herc for Nick fury, Heimdall, Cap IW and Groot (to 1 shot the final boss when he's at 1% while you hit the record button).
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    Groot, cyclops red, cyclops blue, moon knight, kamala khan, pre buff king pin, post nerf strange
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    I've been loving Herc, Caiw, Hood, KP and Moleman....
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    Depends on the nodes but top picks would be the typical Doom, Nimrod, CGR, Arch Angel, and quick silver. But some fun synergies I like to run are Apoc and Cabel for horseman Cable cheese, Killmonger and avoid on paths with a lot of debuffs. Killmonger gains power like crazy and heals the whole fight