**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Champion

What do you think the best champion in game is.

Comments

• Options
    ubergamer11ubergamer11 Posts: 41
    There is no single champion, depends on the opponent and nodes.
  • Options
    FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    edited December 2022

Very simple.
    Till June-july 2021 there was 1 of the best champion in the game ruling everybody and most of the content.
    DOOM.
    After 2021 July.
    HERCULES is ruling the contest and no champion comes to close to the AMMOUNT OF things this guy can do in EVERY SINGLE CONTENT. He may not be the best BG attacker or defender let's say but he is most utilized even there and everywhere in this game no one and no one shines and get STUFF DONE like HERCULES. Not ghost, not kitty, not scorp not anybody is as broken as THE IMMORTAL HERCULES.
    P.S. iv stopped using herc for monthes because he's the ultimate brute force to mercilessly do content and i loose interest and fun axpect of this game if i use him much same with CGR sometimes.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    There isn't a champ who'd be best in all the criteria of champ quality (such as utility, immunity, damage, health, armor, AW defense, short bursts, long fights,...)
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    Personal favorite: 200 sig R4 Angela with OG Thor relic and Odin pre fight.

Best champion? I don't think there is one…i don’t think there is a best champ in every class either.

My personal favorites in each class:

Mutant: Mags
    Science: Void
    Tech: Yondu
    Cosmic: Angela / Groot 👻
    Skill: Nick Fury
    Mystic: Doom

• Options
    Sersi is best
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Falconi said:

Very simple.
    Till June-july 2021 there was 1 of the best champion in the game ruling everybody and most of the content.
    DOOM.
    After 2021 July.
    HERCULES is ruling the contest and no champion comes to close to the AMMOUNT OF things this guy can do in EVERY SINGLE CONTENT. He may not be the best BG attacker or defender let's say but he is most utilized even there and everywhere in this game no one and no one shines and get STUFF DONE like HERCULES. Not ghost, not kitty, not scorp not anybody is as broken as THE IMMORTAL HERCULES.
    P.S. iv stopped using herc for monthes because he's the ultimate brute force to mercilessly do content and i loose interest and fun axpect of this game if i use him much same with CGR sometimes.
    CGR is 100 times better than Herc
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    There isn't a best champion but there are favorites
    Scorpion
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Corsair is the best champion in the… oh wait 😤
  • Options
    Gorr
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Falconi said:

Very simple.
    DOOM.
    After 2021 July.
    No.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★

Gorr

For real, I am really looking forward on performance of his buffed version
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,729 ★★★★
    Have you seen KT1 list?
    https://youtu.be/-IjpLAOgfZc
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

There isn't a champ who'd be best in all the criteria of champ quality (such as utility, immunity, damage, health, armor, AW defense, short bursts, long fights,...)

Idk. Hulking seems to fit that criteria.
  • Options

Falconi said:

Very simple.
    DOOM.
    After 2021 July.
    CGR is 100 times better than Herc
    My CGR dissagrees.

CGR is 0.85 times worth of HERCULES in this game that means if herc is 1 then cgr vales at 0.85 i have CGR.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    There is no best champion in game, each month scenario changes and depend on person capability too
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    H3t3r said:

Kerneas said:

Idk. Hulking seems to fit that criteria.
    Lol my immunity less HERCULES wipes the floor, WIPES.... THE..... FLOOR WITH HIS IMMORTALITY in sec 17-18 of zone 9 which i usually reach itemless for reference and as we know players go at zone 25 just because of HERC or thing otherwise no chance. He takes down 1 mill+ hp champs who inflicts poison bleed shock incinerate, degen i don't know how many things but herc Annihalets Them all in the cornor. Immunity don't mean anything to Hercules big boi muscle 🤣🤣🤣
    Any single champ that can cover many parts of MCOC contents like AQ questing, AW BG etc etc is the ultimate god and best champ, that's how u objectively rank who is the best.