Options

Who would you focus on levelling/ranking?

Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Curious to who you guys would focus on and also who my next R3 should be? ISO is so scarce I wanna make sure I'm focusing on the right champs. I'm kinda torn between human torch and corvus glaive as my next R3. I know CGR is really good I just haven't gotten his mechanics yet to be very good with him.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

I would personally focus on this the most, but that's because of who I am.

For you I would recommend either torch, CGR, hood, or Valk.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    Torch and CGR would be solid picks for your roster.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Torch,cgr and Diablo for sure…valk is another one who u can look at
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Torch, CGR, Havok, Hood and Valkyrie can cover many content and are spread across different classes. Do not underestimate hood, he is easy to use and his stagger and invisibility sustains him so much.
  • Options
    Thanks these are all the ones I am currently in the process of levelling up except Diablo I'm not a big fan haven't really seen his usefulness although admittedly I haven't used him barely at all. Now if I could just get enough ISO to level all these 6*s lol
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,736 ★★★★★
    CGR ends most fights with a SP2 and a combo and as someone who really dislikes the complexity of getting the most out of some champs. CGR is not at all complicated to use.

He hits that hard, you don't even need to get it "right" for the big damage.