**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R4 Kingpin or Nick?

Lennon123Lennon123 Posts: 40
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Both awakened, Kingpin is around 80

R4 Kingpin or Nick? 48 votes

Nick
33%
PhotimeManup456Feeney234Jazz_MessengerCyporgMobile_P0tat0GardoshTheNickster20LpooBigBusterScrubhan__SF__willrun4adonutTopgunrulesPowerOfACandleXFREEDOMX 16 votes
Kingpin
66%
Spity68smy168evilKINGwilsonRbk19BrokenvalgeradMalreck04MoosetiptronicGogeta91199OvazriTimmy2xsSidDDragonjaymania82훈포도EtherionGodCtfz35BabyMiikeRenaxqqChobblyYodabolt21 32 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Nick
    Nicky all day
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Nick
    Nick benefits more from the health increase, since you want as much health as possible when you're at 30%
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Nick
    Folks love KP, and he’s insane, but I use my r4 duped nick way more
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    Kingpin is much much more usable in everyday fights, doesn’t take much to stop a fury.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    Malreck04 said:

Kingpin is much much more usable in everyday fights, doesn’t take much to stop a fury.

Also I do own a r4 kingpin and he’s amazing. Most fights in sq/eq I can throw him at and he often just does the job.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Falconi said:

People here think NFury is better are INSANELY biased and DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. kingpin all day any day. If my fury was duped he wouldn't cross r3 till 7* are the norm in contest, Fury is only decent defender at Sig 200 and utter useless in BG matches, KINGPIN god for both defense and attack and should i go on how last WAR kingpin was BANNED FOR ALL? when did fury was a threat to kabam that they choose to ban him for all players? NEVER. Community is dumb sometimes. Kingpin can finish every single fight faster that NICK fury do. Every FIGHT.

Nick is worthless in BGs? Not from my experience! He either gets instabanned or gets instabanned or gets a win every time for me. KP is great too, but come on...