**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is real, kabam! 🧐🀨😰

FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 β˜…β˜…
edited December 2022 in General Discussion

So i had exchanged some items with my mate, so what is real expiry? the email one or the stash one? @Kabam Miike @kabam Jax"

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is always the stash/overflow that is correct.
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2022

Always bank on the earliest expiration date

How is this possible then why do we still get 30 days timer in EMAIL. No i will wait, 😠if kabam expired my stash items and also EMAIL one i will send them gazillion tickets again and again untill they correct this, this is messy. I have proof. Why give 2 different timers? Why not correct their own incompetence? I will update when if either of these completely expires or NOT!

• FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 β˜…β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

Enjoy losing your items if you let them expire in the stash. That’ll be on you and not Kabam.

Well, it went as i expected the Email is still there with the items and timer has officially stopped in the stash

• Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 424 β˜…β˜…
    There was an issue with this with EOP once. Check out this video by Karatemike.
    https://youtube.com/shorts/-RK-8k0jcBc
  • If the Mail Msg itself hangs around for longer than what the Stash Timer says, then the CLAIM is still available within the Mail.
    But that Mail Msg itself WILL NOT stay around in Inbox for that full 28 days. Typically goes away in about a week.

In couple more days when Mail Msg vanishes (and there is no timer that will tell you exactly when it will vanish), then even though the Mail said β€œClaimable items expire in xxxxx”, it will be lost if it is also no longer available from Stash.

Normally, Stash Timer hangs around for longer after Mail Msgs disappear.

Guess we all thought that was a gift that was done some time ago and Stash was now coming to the end of it's 1 week. You never said that it was a very recent gift with an extremely shorter than normal Stash time.