Banquet Crystal Offer Rerun

TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,337 ★★★★★
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
It has arrived again in the store.
Will you buy it?

Banquet Crystal Offer Rerun 69 votes

Yes
42%
DrZolaSpity68zuffyWakandas_FinestManup456FrankWhiteCropDusterQuikPikDragonMCOCSaske97Scopeotoe987DannyB01Chuckiesolte_dua_shumSpagNidusH3t3rJaymix79TrubluMateGiantwalrus56Terminatrix 29 votes
No
53%
MagicBentonDrenlinSpeedbumpTotal_Domin01CassyTurguzDoom_and_GloomCupidTheHeroDeservedBowTieJohnJimmyBHector_1475L0TUS_MANTISDeadpool87ZeezoosSpadeHunterSpider_RicoDfour24RenaxqqTheNickster20 37 votes
Other:
4%
qm44[Deleted User]Maxy 3 votes

Comments

• spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    No
    Not at that price point with how middling my luck has been on those particular crystals. I've gotten nice things from the ones I've purchased, but also more than 300,000 in scrap to spend in the scrap store, which as Uncollected is a huge waste of any resources that can advance rosters for 6 stars.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    Does purchasing it give 30,000 points towards the Banquet solo event?
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,337 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Does purchasing it give 30,000 points towards the Banquet solo event?

They're counted as "bought" yes.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    Cool, thanks
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,337 ★★★★★
    Very balanced so far. Curious
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Terra said:

It has arrived again in the store.
    Will you buy it?

Bought it already. Milestones resources makes it worth the spend. Gave me more Rank 4 materials and another 6* generic AG..which is rare.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    No
    I wonder if this would be been smarter for Kabam to drop this offer 2 days before the Banquet ends, that way they could have tempted the most players - those who are waiting to contribute, those who are 'almost' reaching a certain milestone, and those who want some more points to be confident in their Rank rewards. But at the same time, $50 for 10 GBC probably gets Kabam less money than having players spend 3000 units for 10.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,935 ★★★★★
    No
    altavista said:

I wonder if this would be been smarter for Kabam to drop this offer 2 days before the Banquet ends, that way they could have tempted the most players - those who are waiting to contribute, those who are 'almost' reaching a certain milestone, and those who want some more points to be confident in their Rank rewards. But at the same time, $50 for 10 GBC probably gets Kabam less money than having players spend 3000 units for 10.

I’d say they’re capturing the players that usually won’t but an Odin for $100 with this offer. They’re getting the 3000 unit value in crystals for half price, so it’s a win there. People that buy 3000 units will continue to do so.