**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulk Ragnarok Rank 4

I recently pulled a 6 star version of Hulk Ragnarok. Considering I already have quite a few champions at rank 4, I thought it'd be fun to take him up. I'm just wondering if people have any strong opinions on him, be it good or bad. Haven't heard anyone talking about him for a good few years. From my own testing, his damage is pretty decent in passive DOT matchups. Just want to spark some discussion about this jolly green fella.

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    I think you summed it up buddy

“From my own testing, his damage is pretty decent in passive DOT matchups.”

If you like him go for it but I wouldn’t :smile:
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Niche champ who can be useful in some DoT situations. However, it seems like his usefulness has fallen off with the advent of champs like MrN and Ham, who can combat degen about as well (primary DoT for which there aren’t ready counters).

Personally, I find his jerky move set tough at times to use as well as to get parries against, so I suppose he could have some limited defensive value. Of the Hulks, I would rate him behind Shulk, Rhulk, iHulk, Overseer and Fixit. Probably still better than OGHulk, but his buff may change my opinion there.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    I have him dupped at R3 and he s awesome, he completely destroys Terrax and Mojos on war, but i dont see myself putting him at R4 atm.. My science R4 is Torch
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    I think for his niche uses he's good; and he's not terrible on defense as he has an unpredictable passive Unstoppable ability that can take Attackers by surprise.

But for anything more than niche uses he'd need a tune-up to increase the accessibility of his Smash/Crowd Frenzy mechanics; since they're hard to actually utilise offensively.
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★

I recently pulled a 6 star version of Hulk Ragnarok. Considering I already have quite a few champions at rank 4, I thought it'd be fun to take him up. I'm just wondering if people have any strong opinions on him, be it good or bad. Haven't heard anyone talking about him for a good few years. From my own testing, his damage is pretty decent in passive DOT matchups. Just want to spark some discussion about this jolly green fella.

He's a great champion. I think r3 is enough though. But if you enjoy playing with him why not r4?
  • Options
    I have him at R3 duped and I’ll be honest I’ve never been impressed.

The only matchup where he’s arguably the best is Terrax but outside of passive damage types his damage is dismal.

Objectively I’d say steer clear of him. If you really like him, do it. It’s a game remember.