**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

How satisfied is everyone with the rewards from the gbcs and the milestones?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 275 ★★★
    7-8/10
    milestones were great, especially alliance ones where its easy to obtain when all members actively participate.
    The crystals themselves honestly would have benefitted from summoner progress separation, 5 star shards and the scrap were an insult to paragon players
  • Options
    DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    5-6/10
    The gbc 5-6 score.
    Didn’t care for 50k scrap 2 iso and 100k for 300 units.
    Did get 500k scrap once that was fine. I think it should have been only option 500k scrap in the crystals at a lower drop rate due to amount.
    The iso and gold should be 12 iso and minimum 200k gold. My thoughts on those 2 drops. Agreed with wish the gbc were progression based. Don’t need t4cc, overflow is full. kabam has a whole year to review and adjust for the next gbc event. Happy new year!
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,152 ★★★
    The solo awards were decent, but the GGC pulls I got was str8 trash. I got about two shiny new 5* that isn't even worth ranking up.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,403 ★★★★★
    5-6/10
    Ok i opened my last bit of gbcs from the calendar and guess what, i am quite disappointed from results, it gave me my 4th featured hero crystal from GBC openings only, but it was a maw dupe back to back, my rating has gone down to maybe 3.5 now
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    Milestones 10/10
    GBCs 3/10

Cyber weekend was better value for TB & Paragon players.

The event itself was overall great because we received 23 free GBCs. But once the milestones where reached, there was no reason to keep buying more GBCs.
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    edited January 2023
    5-6/10
    I see a lot of posts that cover my feelings. The crystals were complete trash for me personally. I pulled 5 star shards and scrap more than half the time. I pulled cav crystals that equaled 3 and 4 stars. I only pulled in one top item out of 40 crystals…a T3 full. I would agree to Kabam to show my **** rewards to the community.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Scrap should never have been a part of this at all, much less almost 10%.

1000 6-star shards is also inadequate.

Honestly, they should’ve retooled the crystals by adding a third tier for TB/paragon. I had a cavalier alt getting t6cc from crystals and t6b and t3a from milestones. Not helpful. I had a paragon main getting 5-star shards and scrap. Also not helpful.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    9-10/10
    Got a 6* Weapon X
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 682 ★★★
    9-10/10
    The milestone rewards were great and I personally had a lot of luck with the GBCs. Got a lot of rank 4 materials and a class AG. I think the RNG of the crystals was necessary to justify giving such good milestone rewards