Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

How many 6* Jessica Jones are out there?

Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
I’m
curious to see if anybody has heard of many 6* Jessica Jones’ being out in the wild.. I pulled a 5*, which I immediately awakened and brought to r5. She’s a blast to play Would LOVE to see her stuff as a 6*.

Comments

• Options
    I pulled her as both a 5* and 6*, she’s really good but her ramp up is limiting so I don’t have a use for her yet. I’m looking forward to seeing what she can do when in the right content!
  • Options
    StorminhuStorminhu Posts: 19
    There is special Line chat for high level alli.. i counted at least 50. That's only from people who posted. So i reckon more than that
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 477 ★★
    Only have 5* sad
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    I have the 6* as does one of my alliance teammates.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Only 5* here...
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 941 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    As a F2P who had very little units for this event, im happy to say that i opened almost 30 crystals, counting ally, solo milestones, calendar and bought with units, and even tough im a 8 year player who is yet to obtain Kang or Thanos, i got a 5* Jessica Jones and 5* Weapon X, so i was pretty happy in spite of not getting any 6*, it was such a good event
  • Options
    kunfuweikunfuwei Posts: 64
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Splitter5050Splitter5050 Posts: 39
    I got 1 as well!
  • Options
    Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    I got the 5 and 6* of Jessica. The 6* is rank 3 I enjoy using her in aq and quests.
  • Options
    I got the 5* immediately r5 and awakened her. ! I'm having a blast playing w her .she's a beast and can fight thru any content I swear. I been wrecking realm of legends w her.