**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam community team please read - BG season 4 meta

2»

Comments

• Nish33Nish33 Posts: 4
    Battlegrounds is the closest we'll get to a PVP in this game, but the way it's set up, its not about who is the best at fighting each other with the roster that they have, but it's about who's better or luckier at fighting the nodes for the season. The comments we're getting from kabam, is to change and upgrade champs to counter the nodes. Again, it's not about who's the better fighter, but it's about who's better at fighting the node. Kabams response, people with stacked rosters will have an easier time dealing with the nodes. What about everyone else that doesn't have stacked rosters or the resources to upgrade different champs every season to counter different nodes. When battlegrounds was in the beta version, there was a time where it was just an attack and health boost and no other nodes, and that was fun. That was the time where you were forced to play on skill alone and see how good you were. Why can't you, (kabam), just go back to that and let everyone fight it out that way. We already have AQ, AW, SQ, EQ and every thing else to deal with nodes. My suggestion would be to just put in the health and attack boost in battlegrounds, and leave it at that with no other nodes, and let people battle it out with the rosters they have, and see who the best of the best is.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Silver 1 since 2 Day lot of defeat, I want to cry

• Unabonger97Unabonger97 Posts: 49
    It's boring and not fun if that was kabams goal then congrats mission accomplished it's the 9 hit and pause meta
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    Guys, its as easy as, the people that say this aint the meta you should put in Victory Track is right and the people that say its a good meta and just repeat themselfs false facts about it are just wrong.

And there's a lot of reasons for us being right:

1. You need X champions just to be ABLE to play it properly, not talking about win or lose the fights, just be able to play it properly.

2. When matches are decided by "Who did more dmg before dying" instead of "Who won faster" or "Who received less damage", then you should notice that maybe this should be more in GC than in Victory Track.

3. People win matches just PAUSING the game instead of playing it, which proves that the matches are unplayable a lot of times, because before this meta, maybe you could do this in one round of 1 match out of 30 maybe? 40? Idk, but right now you could maybe do it twice a match, in 5 matches out of 10.

Those 3 points are enough to say "Hey, we should do something to fix this". Clearly Kabam doesnt think the same, personally I think they are a little bit stubborn, but doesnt matter why they dont want to change anything, the fact is that this is a bad node for Victory Track.

And I know some of you will come saying "If you cant win its because you shouldnt be playing BGs then" ; this is my match history so you dont have to waste your time acting like you are better than the rest of players.

As you can see, I only lost 2 matches, and those were by less than 1000 point difference in each round, but im still saying that this aint a good meta because im REALISTIC about it, and Im not saying it is a good meta because I can play it so please, just stop defending this meta when it aint good at all, this should be at GC, not here
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    7714dtl said:

Every season...we have players moaning and whining over the selected nodes (both glad circuit and victory track), sandbaggers, opponent selection (due to continuous losing streaks)...seriously..what do you whiners and moaners
    want out of bg?

Selected nodes - what nodes do you people want? or best...no nodes...not even the health and attack bonus.. is that what you moaners and whiners want? Then how do you ever grow playing this game?

Opponent selection - what do you want kabam to do? Draw you with someone your own size? If you're on a winning streak, you're bound to b drawn to higher level players..not due to roster size but due to your skill level.. if players of your level cant go on a winning streak like you, you'll end up drawing players with bigger, better roster than yours..

Some of you seriously need to think if BG is even for you... this thread shouldn't even exist..

Well since you asked, I would like for the pause button to be removed. The fights aren't that long anyway that it really needs one.
    I actually thought when kabam removed the quit button from sp3 animations, they would remove the pause button too.. im still surprise the pause button still exist...

I find the pause button abit of a cheat..imagine hitting fury until <5% health but just before his LMD triggers and with the timer ticking..i decide to press pause until the game ends...
  • Theflashseas10Theflashseas10 Posts: 145

Best game I ever had I lost in 13 sec because power burn BG for me are over
    I BETTER play AW without any hustle and better rewards
  • Nightshroud84Nightshroud84 Posts: 17

I Can’t win Any match now with these active buffs. I understand that Battlegrounds should be a challange but Im an average player and for me this lost it’s fun with these buffs. Trying to progress in the game Mabye make another variant of Battlegrounds that gives less rewatds but without the buffs. Yes I know that will make people just use the top champs but Id rather face those then these buffs that I just can’t do Any damage against.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★

Jefechuta said:

Guys, its as easy as, the people that say this aint the meta you should put in Victory Track is right and the people that say its a good meta and just repeat themselfs false facts about it are just wrong.

And there's a lot of reasons for us being right:

1. You need X champions just to be ABLE to play it properly, not talking about win or lose the fights, just be able to play it properly.

2. When matches are decided by "Who did more dmg before dying" instead of "Who won faster" or "Who received less damage", then you should notice that maybe this should be more in GC than in Victory Track.

3. People win matches just PAUSING the game instead of playing it, which proves that the matches are unplayable a lot of times, because before this meta, maybe you could do this in one round of 1 match out of 30 maybe? 40? Idk, but right now you could maybe do it twice a match, in 5 matches out of 10.

lol again and again i keep saying but looks like no one pays attention
    all those 3 points happen in every other meta. This meta isn't doing it new.
    Bro, thats just not true.