**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I’m a Conqueror. Am I ahead of the act 5 meta?

I’m on act 5 and spend a day or two on each quest. Is that good, considering my champs? Or should it be quicker and I’m a noob?

Comments

• Options
    Also I use 6* sersi too
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    With the shortening of earlier acts, the progression has been really quick… I believe you got these champs from the banquet crystals… most people don’t have 6*s this early but if you’re skilled you can clear alot of content very quickly.
    So the only way to judge if you’re moving fast is to know How long have you been playing ?
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    my first 6* was last year when i was on 6.1.5 lol
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I was working on act 5 with a small selection of maxed 4* and a couple r4 5* by the time I got to exploring it all back in the day and got my first maxed out 5* from the 100% act 5 rewards.
    However I’ve seen larger accounts than yours struggling with act 5 so I guess you’re ahead of the curve with how fast the early game is now.
  • Options
    Thx :) btw gogeta I’ve been playing for about 2 months
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Bro those six stars make me feel jealous of what i had when i was in act 1. I was level 37 until i first completed act 1. That Tim, i focused more on arena so i didnt level up very often. My first six star was omega, from mutant treasure Island rewards. I got six stars really slow. After omega i repetitively got Karnak, SIM, Loki and YJ as my six stars. Then my luck turned, BWCV, hulkbuster and air Walker in a row, and then, all powerful, groot
  • Options

Thx :) btw gogeta I’ve been playing for about 2 months

For someone new at the game i think your pace is just fine!
    The initial act 5 is pretty straightforward but the difficulty level starts increasing from act 5.2.3 where you get buffet, then 5.2.4 masochism, then 5.2.5-.6 bane with the final boss of 5.2 which is pretty hard and drains alot of units and/or revives.
    Focus on improving your mastery setups, explore act 4 for additional mastery points and grind arena/EQs for units to make your progress easier!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    The problem with getting 6 stars ahead of the curve is that you don't have the iso to rank them up. They're still great to have though, and they're more future proof than your 3-4 stars.
  • Options
    I’m on 5.2.3 rn
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 900 ★★★
    Congrats! That’s 2 beyond got tier champs and 2 god tier champs. Yeah, work on 100% act 4 / mastery points and levelling up your champs. You will have an easier time in act 5 (I am sure you are doing great already). I am only saying that because I think when I did Act 5, I think my PI was more than your champs but that was a while ago…
    My Paragon account don’t have most of your 6* champs (only have Xbones).
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    Well when act 5 came out, there would be no such thing as 6*s for years. The best roster possible for 5.1 would be a single r4 5*, using the t2a from act 4 exploration. So you're miles ahead of what was originally possible, but I think you're roughly in line with where people are at for act 5 nowadays.
  • Options
    Ok:) glad to hear that I’m ahead, I have no revives so I’m struggling a little, would be quicker with a few revives. Thanks for the insight tho. 🙂
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    if you are struggling with your champs watch coms on how to use them i would recommend jason vorhees on youtube he is the best imo,however if you are struggling in general play watch videos on how to start the game etc. from any known youtuber tbh it does not matter these champs could get you cav with kitty cheesing the 6.1.5 crossbones fight also you can watch mcoc noob guides on youtube to know counters and how to use them in each quest
  • Options

Ok:) glad to hear that I’m ahead, I have no revives so I’m struggling a little, would be quicker with a few revives. Thanks for the insight tho. 🙂

For revive farming do 3.2.6
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Right now people should be able to become Uncollected pretty fast, back then you maybe got your first 6* while trying to become Cavalier.

And you got pretty decent 6* so it should be easy, just pick the right nodes
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Collect solo crystal shards and open the lower crystals to get XP boosts and use those when fully exploring the lower Acts to grind for XP to make it more productive.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

I’m on act 5 and spend a day or two on each quest. Is that good, considering my champs? Or should it be quicker and I’m a noob?

Thats actually a great pace. Most of us completed act 5 with all r5 4*s with like 1 or 2 r4s which is the equivalent to a 6* r1. 2 months getting UC is really good
  • Options
    Ok, I’m grinding back issues for mastery cores to get dexterity before I complete any other story quests:) really glad to know I’m ahead
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 ★★★

Ok, I’m grinding back issues for mastery cores to get dexterity before I complete any other story quests:) really glad to know I’m ahead

Get willpower at some point too! Kitty, Torch, and QS are crazy good! I beat all of act five with a single r5 (Claire) and then got Cavalier with a r1 Gambit (horseman of course,) r1 Peni, r4 Stark Spidey, r5 Apoc, r5 Ultron, and r5 Claire.

These champs could honestly carry you straight to Thronebreaker if you shot high enough! Good luck!

Jinx
  • Options
    Thx mate:) am shooting for the dexterity mastery, will try to get willpower next
  • Options
    You’re doing fine. I wouldn’t be surprised if you hit a brick wall at some point because you’re likely being carried a bit by your current roster - those 6* are all bangers that you don’t really need at this stage. When you do hit that wall you’ll have to start to concentrate on learning mechanics and dealing with specials properly etc.

Good luck though!