**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision sig is bugged

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

My vision isn't power stealing anymore and his sig 115 @Kabam Miike

Comments

• CentrifugeCentrifuge Posts: 109
    Same for me. Happened in SQ and in a duel.
  • DOGGZ79DOGGZ79 Posts: 1
    Power burn with no power steal. What's going on with this
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    DOGGZ79 said:

Power burn with no power steal. What's going on with this

Its bugged. Even omega is too

Looks like I picked the wrong month to rank this champ up :/

It will get patched but yeah sucks cause I love using him with ultron
  • Powersteal still isn`t fixed.
    @Kabam Miike is there some information when it will be fixed?
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    Opened another discussion with same argument, posted a video in there showing how he doesn't steal any power, mine is sig 200. They definitely aknowledged the issue, would be nice if they let us know they did and that are looking into it.
  • LordIgorekLordIgorek Posts: 60
    Ignoring a broken champ sold for 3k or 5k units for over a month is not cool
    @Kabam Miike

So I noticed omega is no longer bugged which is good but vision is bugged. Can u guys plz fix him
  • LordIgorekLordIgorek Posts: 60
    R_jay0027 said:

Ignoring a broken champ sold for 3k or 5k units for over a month is not cool

It's the Age of Ultron Vision. Not the the OG Vision.

I feel bad for the players that actually use him regularly. I can shelve him for the month and I will be fine. But I would have loved to have used him this month. That's why I ranked him, a blast to fight with.
    You are right, my mistake. It still sucks as i use him on regular basis, well.. used him until a bug- now he is useless
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Can we get traction on this? @Kabam Porthos Age of Ultron Vision's signature ability is still broken. He power drains, but his power steal is not working at all.
    frodo2377 said:

Can we get traction on this? @Kabam Porthos Age of Ultron Vision's signature ability is still broken. He power drains, but his power steal is not working at all.

Just wait till next update. If they still haven't fixed him by then, then yeah maybe a video needs to be made about age of ultron
    R_jay0027 said:

Yeah I have sent in tickets with videos. But the response was vague both times. Again I am hopeful this is like King Groot. Bugged for the month and then fixed. Fingers crossed. I don't need him but I R5 my 5* because I enjoy using him. And was looking forward to putting him into my mix.

Yeah I love bringing vis for the tech side. His really good there and including AW. But sadly my boy is bugged at the moment :(
    Didn't see any fix in the january update. Is he gonna be fixed or we just have to keep a useless r4 sig200 champ on the shelf?
    Checked the new bugs tracker and there's nothing there either, so this problem is not being taken into consideration, not yet at least.. Will submit a ticket to the support too, see if anything changes..
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    We're assuming it hasn't been fixed since it isn't in the patch notes as a resolved bug....nor is it listed in the bug tracker. Best case it's fixed and wasn't listed as such. Worst case....it isn't even acknowledged as a bug yet.
    frodo2377 said:

We're assuming it hasn't been fixed since it isn't in the patch notes as a resolved bug....nor is it listed in the bug tracker. Best case it's fixed and wasn't listed as such. Worst case....it isn't even acknowledged as a bug yet.

As expected, just downloaded new update and he's still broken..

Submitted a ticket and they sent me twice same mail asking me to restart device and:

What were you expecting to happen?
    Which Champion were you using? Who else was on your team?
    Which Champion were you battling against?
    Which game mode (arena, alliance war, alliance quest, etc.) did this battle occur in?
    If the opponent was under the effect of a buff node, what were those effects or the related node number on the map?
    Were there any boost items active during the battle?

I gave them all details 3 times already and video proof, they just don't seem to want to understand that dude is broken. Next mail they send i'll post a link to this thread too, in case they think i'm a stalker or something.. Let them see others have same issue..
    R_jay0027 said:

Wouldn't you have to download the update to see first???
    How can one tell if it isn't fixed??
    I am curious??

Sorry i didn't notice your curiosity earlier, glad frodo answered your doubts..

I'm romanian, where i was born there's a tell, "curious people die young" (not making it up, ask any romanian). In italy where i live they say "fatti i cazzi tua e camperai cent'anni", translated should be "mind your own business and you'll live 100 years".

Just some popular proverbs you remembered me.. 😁
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL_mexHpG4Y

Thought i'd post the video proof in here too, just in case some kabam employee would casually happen to read this thread..
  • my max sig vision is crying. When will this get fixed?