**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulk buff beta

Hulk is now god tier for what it looks like, he’ll probably be rebalanced tho, he can be a r3 option.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    where are you making that presumption from?
  • Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108

where are you making that presumption from?

Seatin just uploaded a video testing him out.
  • Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108

There are no assumptions that can be made until his buff is live, but the footage from the beta so far is encouraging.

That is why I said he is probably gonna get rebalanced before going live.

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    just took a look at the video, he looks very good. impressed with the work the team has done, he looks like a fun champ
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/DgiCe1O8xjY

The link for anyone interested. Definitely more of a true “Hulk” with what we can see so far. Looks like a highly useful champ without being overpowered. Hopefully this ends well.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Finally hulk smash
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    He seems to be an incredible nuke
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    That was pretty awesome. Some of that combo gameplay reminded me of a ramped up herc with the traumas
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Still seems pretty average, still only 3rd/4th best hulk.
    Still no regen or bleed immunity/resistance.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    darn. wanted some animation changes :( but i mean i'm glad he's getting buffed.
  • Axew said:

Looks like a great buff. I just wish he had regeneration, especially since his kit incentivizes playing at low health

I thought maybe they would add that since he has a crazy hawk factor as well
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    They need to give him a regeneration buff too.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I wish they'd give actual ranges and move off of the Up to X based on missing health.

When did they write the iron law that Hulks need to get beat up to get their full ability benefits? Unless you mess up and get hit, how often are you hovering at low health? Is his new kit worth taking a few hits? So far, it doesn't look like it.

They're really doing a lot to avoid giving a Hulk a good regen and some tools that don't require hovering near death to reach their max potency. I'd trade-in some of that stun duration for a solid regen.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I like the Smash concept but I would have gone a different direction. I would have done a NF type base kit, as in starting the fight as Bruce Banner and once dead, the real Hulk emerges. Also, i would have given him more immunities, i believe it is a little unfair to only have him being poison immune. How is it possible, the Thing to have so many immunities and Hulk only have a single immunities. If Kabam have something against immunities, then give him more resistance to other DOT effects, he is Hulk afterall.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I like the Smash concept but I would have gone a different direction. I would have done a NF type base kit, as in starting the fight as Bruce Banner and once dead, the real Hulk emerges. Also, i would have given him more immunities, i believe it is a little unfair to only have him being poison immune. How is it possible, the Thing to have so many immunities and Hulk only have a single immunities. If Kabam have something against immunities, then give him more resistance to other DOT effects, he is Hulk afterall.

Fighting as Bruce Banner... he'll turn to Hulk in one hit. Lol. I know we've got a lot of non-powered/non-mutate champions especially from the Skill class but they are all adept at their skills even without the need of an external power. Bruce Banner, however, almost never fights.

The added resistance to all forms of DOT is a cool one, though.
  • VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    Watched that vid he looking really good and can also be best counter for 6.2.2 Mr sinister but the thing i wanted to see was that they change his special attacks new winning animation and being unlockable too but let's see what potential my favourite hero has