**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CCP Beta

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
Hey @Kabam Miike can’t you make the CCP beta accessible for non streamers like you do for the chapter beta opt ins?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,926 ★★★★★
    CCP beta is available for content creators just like the chapter beta server is available for beta testers. Non-content creators shouldn’t have access similar to non-beta testers not having access.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    “CCP Beta”

How dare you talk about Winnie the Pooh that way.
  • Options

CCP = Content Creator Program
    The YouTubers and streamers are the content creators for MCoC. They get access because they create content to get players excited to play new/buffed champs. Kinda like how they’ve gotten you excited enough to ask about access to their exclusive beta servers.

CCP beta is available for content creators just like the chapter beta server is available for beta testers. Non-content creators shouldn’t have access similar to non-beta testers not having access.

Yea I’m totally aware about that but that’s my point, the program shouldn’t be limited to streamers and content creators but should expand and include other players as well… the beta goes live i guess every month and could include different summoners that have completed every content in the game every month.
    Could be fun for those players as well who don’t want to create a channel but would like to test new champs and give feedback.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I'd like to see the live streaming requirements go away for CCP, but do think it makes sense for those with MCOC YT channels to have access to it.

My channel easily meets all CCP requirements except for I don't do live streams. Don't really understand why that's a requirement as nothing wrong with making the video and publishing it.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    and not withstanding the last week or so... why would Seatin be in the Content creator program? He has barely done anything in the game for the better part of 2 years.

Don't get me wrong, I love the content the guy does / love having him back... but if he wasn't actively creating content... why would he so easily have access to the beta for the Hulk beta, and why would it be so bad for other players to be able to test something like that out?

Having such a practice playground honestly is an unfair competitive advantage. Learn new champs before they come out, try our rank ups before doing them for real, do content as a practice with free revives before doing it for real, etc.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★

I'd like to see the live streaming requirements go away for CCP, but do think it makes sense for those with MCOC YT channels to have access to it.

My channel easily meets all CCP requirements except for I don't do live streams. Don't really understand why that's a requirement as nothing wrong with making the video and publishing it.

• Options
    @Cat_Murdock are you part of the CCP? Above it say if you make art🤔
  • Options

yes, she is. She has "Content Creator" next to her name.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I stand corrected, think I misread it
  • Options

Yea i think i missed it🤪 i do follow her on twitter but I don’t think i have seen any video on the CCP beta from her
  • Options

Yea i think i missed it🤪 i do follow her on twitter but I don’t think i have seen any video on the CCP beta from her
    You don't have to make videos. It literally says in my screenshot that a CCP member can make art. Cat makes THE best MCOC art ever plus she makes keychain items etc.. She is amazingly talented. QS/Dorm was top notch.
  • Options

You don't have to make videos. It literally says in my screenshot that a CCP member can make art. Cat makes THE best MCOC art ever plus she makes keychain items etc.. She is amazingly talented. QS/Dorm was top notch.

Ahh thank you ^_^

• Options

One of my goals for this year is to revamp the CCP. Currently, the entry requirements are heavily based on Video content, and the program also caters more heavily to video creators.

I want to make it easier to join, expand the breadth of creators/influencers that can join, and give a clearer set of steps and requirements to join the program, maybe with a guide of steps along the way and libraries that help players become creators.

The CCP Beta will remain exclusive to that program, but we want to make it easier to become a creator and join the program.

Thanks 🙏
  • Options

I don’t make beta videos (which isn’t a requirement), I make art and infographics 🙂 and I use the resources/communication available through the program to make the graphics as accurate and hopefully helpful as I can 🫡
    Yea love your twitter page! Didn’t know its not a requirement 🥶
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★

One of my goals for this year is to revamp the CCP. Currently, the entry requirements are heavily based on Video content, and the program also caters more heavily to video creators.

I want to make it easier to join, expand the breadth of creators/influencers that can join, and give a clearer set of steps and requirements to join the program, maybe with a guide of steps along the way and libraries that help players become creators.

The CCP Beta will remain exclusive to that program, but we want to make it easier to become a creator and join the program.

Great News 👍👍👍