**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Baron Zemo crushed my morale

SaulovskySaulovsky Posts: 7
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
First time in YEARS that i've had to use revives in an event quest, i hate Baron Zemo with every piece of my being and i wouln't even consider exploring that quest if he wasn't metal and cheesable with magneto. Disgusting node design, awful month with the very same damn rewards...what and idiotic move from Kabam, i was about to uninstall the godforsaken game
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    Pretty easy with Magneto
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★

I agree with topic author. Baron Zemo fight is complete trash and nightmare if before you did not look at forums or youtube. Without right champions it is really hard. I did not took good champs to cavalier difficulty and spent 8 revives until realised how to beat him. And yeah, I hate this boss. I think designer of this fight had awful Christmas and New Year and by some reason hates everyone.

I do not understand why other people so rude. I think, it is each person's opinion - how hard the game should be. You write these posts to uninstall the game as like this person was complaining about game difficulty. Stop this booling. Your comments does not help.

As you said though, you thought he was hard until you used your resources and brought the right counter. That’s the important part here is that he isn’t that bad if you use your resources or even read his abilities page
    You are right. But, for many month EQ difficulty allowed to get just anti-class champ and everything was OK. This EQ requires you to learn how to defeat boss. I do not like this because I open the game to get some rest and relax. I do not want to read 500 rows of champion abilities or spend time searching in youtube. I do not want the competition everywhere in thee game. I have the job in real life, I do not want to work in game. I want to have fun.
    I suggest Kabam to introduce in-game setting "Difficulty": relax and trash. With the same rewards for each, with the same amount of difficulties in EQ. The difference should be in less nodes for bosses. And then, collect statistics how many people play in relax mode, and how many want to kill their brain and fingers.
    Relax and trash..i really like that!

However i think that nice is already there and called Threat level 1. I can't see any point where top rewards a will be available for little difficulty in this game.
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    Bugmat78 said:

I agree with topic author. Baron Zemo fight is complete trash and nightmare if before you did not look at forums or youtube. Without right champions it is really hard. I did not took good champs to cavalier difficulty and spent 8 revives until realised how to beat him. And yeah, I hate this boss. I think designer of this fight had awful Christmas and New Year and by some reason hates everyone.

I do not understand why other people so rude. I think, it is each person's opinion - how hard the game should be. You write these posts to uninstall the game as like this person was complaining about game difficulty. Stop this booling. Your comments does not help.

As you said though, you thought he was hard until you used your resources and brought the right counter. That’s the important part here is that he isn’t that bad if you use your resources or even read his abilities page
    You are right. But, for many month EQ difficulty allowed to get just anti-class champ and everything was OK. This EQ requires you to learn how to defeat boss. I do not like this because I open the game to get some rest and relax. I do not want to read 500 rows of champion abilities or spend time searching in youtube. I do not want the competition everywhere in thee game. I have the job in real life, I do not want to work in game. I want to have fun.
    I suggest Kabam to introduce in-game setting "Difficulty": relax and trash. With the same rewards for each, with the same amount of difficulties in EQ. The difference should be in less nodes for bosses. And then, collect statistics how many people play in relax mode, and how many want to kill their brain and fingers.
    Relax and trash..i really like that!

However i think that nice is already there and called Threat level 1. I can't see any point where top rewards a will be available for little difficulty in this game.
    Yes, I think you are right. I did not mean having top rewards for little difficulty. EQ rewards are not top :). Also, I was trying to explain how to resolve problem whe some people want competition in EQ, and other people just want to farm and forgot. This solution can divide them and at any point if you want to compete, you can enable nightmare difficulty and try your strength:)
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I mean, it could be BOTH that rbe OP didn't bring the right champs AND it's a terribly designed fight. They don't have to mutually exclusive. It sucks having to bring support champs for one fight while bringing others for the rest of the line to said fight, but if you're TB you should have a roster capable of such.

Would be a much better EOP fight than a EQ fight.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    For Zemo : Herc and Apoc
    Absorbing man :- HT and doom

So far they are best one shot champs i have used for exploration. Other champs might work as well
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    I’ve got a high rank Omega Red, seems like he would be good against Zemo? permanent Death Field if you get tagged with bleed and 90% reduction in the damage
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

I’ve got a high rank Omega Red, seems like he would be good against Zemo? permanent Death Field if you get tagged with bleed and 90% reduction in the damage

Yeah he should work
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Kanooo said:

Agreed. Zemo was hard.

But wait till you fight Absorbing Man.

The bloody regen is just too much.

Got him down till 15% for something and now after a few revives, he’s over 70% again.

If you heavy counter him as he's recovering from a special it removes the regen. Once you get the timing right it's really easy to do
  • Options
    artfvlartfvl Posts: 75
    Kanooo said:

Agreed. Zemo was hard.

Got him down till 15% for something and now after a few revives, he’s over 70% again.

i’m already struggling just trying to get to him! the rest of TB difficulty was so easy, used no items - now i can’t even get through the paths
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    artfvl said:

Kanooo said:

Agreed. Zemo was hard.

i’m already struggling just trying to get to him! the rest of TB difficulty was so easy, used no items - now i can’t even get through the paths
    OG Guilly on 3.2 will help you on the paths

• Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    The HARDEST difficulty of event quest should be kinda hard with r3 and easier with r4 in my opinion. Or whats the point of ranking champs?
  • Options
    KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    Zemo - Kitty
    AM - Void.
    After a run or two, everyone will solo it, even with a 5*.
  • Options
    artfvlartfvl Posts: 75
    Jaymix79 said:

artfvl said:

Kanooo said:

Agreed. Zemo was hard.

OG Guilly on 3.2 will help you on the paths

i did it just now, i used magneto for the sentinel path. took 2 revives to beat absorbing man but i did it!
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★

He worked ok but the debuffing from the spores can still root you when his chance runts out i found.
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Saru2244 said:

Somehow Kabam can't please anyone here either: the whole time people complain that everything is too easy and that there is no real high-end content anymore. Now the difficulty is tightened just a tiny bit, then others immediately complain because it's too hard. I've just read in another post that someone is complaining about the difficulty because they can no longer do Master on Auto. It's getting a bit weird for me. When I first started the game 6 years ago, I was light years away from 100% completing every quest every month on the highest difficulty. But that wasn't a problem for me, it showed me that there was still something to improve and it makes sense to further refine my Rooster. Today, revolution is the order of the day when not everyone can go through every content and runs don't go to auto. Really now folks?

I think people were referring to pre-nerf act 6, everest content, and variants (such as the ultron one). Not making a monthly EQ more difficult lmao.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I didn't have trouble with Zemo. Absorbing man gave me a much harder time. I actually had to read his abilities and come back with Torch.