TB difficulty should have a full t6b and t3a. Cav Difficulty should still have some r4 mats

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,505 ★★★★★
    Yes, same here. However, that's a luxury. It's still doable manually, and if I'm being honest, I got bored of the Auto run. Most times I'd just play it anyway. Auto is slow, to be honest, and you have to make clicks either way.
    asgadion said:

all difficulties until chapter 3 of uncollected was easily doable by my team on autoplay previously (im hearing another issue the community has is Kabam buffing the lower difficulties and reducing peoples ability to auto play them)...regardless, the lower difficulties have been a passive unit income while I was working on other priorities

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★
    asgadion said:

Main point: Kabam unnecessarily reduced the rewards for the effort players were putting into doing CAV difficulty... leaving the TB objective as is for exploring Cav is what players who still wish to do cav difficulty are wanting...Dont reduce the rewards previously offered for doing one difficulty by players to bolster the rewards for a new difficulty.

This could have easily been avoided if the amount of r4 mats was great (closer to 75% - fully formed R4 cat) as it would be more than double than previously offered for double the effort people looking to expand their roster are now going to put in.

To the point "dont do cav"... it is in no game developers interest to have their players stop doing content in their game

It's stunning how the whole point is like 2 inches from your face and you still can't see it. One last try-

The TB+ objective was just a placeholder because there wasn't any content for TB+. We have that content now. It was always temporary.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I don't believe the difficulty is hard at all with Thronebreaker but the health pools are ridiculous. It already took about 6 to 8 hours to do the monthly cavalier and now thronebreaker will be 10 plus. I have to seriously consider whether it is worth playing or not from a time perspective so I'm highly disappointed in Thronebreaker event quest. Please make some changes or give the champions enough of a boost to make the fight go faster. Currently, it isn't enough.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 445 ★★★★

asgadion said:

The TB+ objective was just a placeholder because there wasn't any content for TB+. We have that content now. It was always temporary.

The same thing needs to happen now. A Paragon objective that pumps the r4 mats up to a full catalyst each for each month. That wouldn’t be “exciting” but would still feel worth it. With 7*s coming in like 3 months (April?) and r5s in the game, the mats should be more reflective of where the game is and where it’s going.
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 308 ★★

Cavalier players didn't have access to Rank 4 Materials. Those Objectives were Thronebreaker exclusive content that used the Cavalier difficulty because there was no Thronebreaker difficulty at the time.

then why banquet crystal included r4 mats and conquerer can access it?
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★

Cavalier players didn't have access to Rank 4 Materials. Those Objectives were Thronebreaker exclusive content that used the Cavalier difficulty because there was no Thronebreaker difficulty at the time.

Can we have an objective for paragon plz👉👈
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★

Doing all Difficulties is never a requirement. It's actually a daunting undertaking. If your reasoning is Units, the amount of time and energy (also "E"nergy) that requires isn't worth the 150 Units. You could get 1000 Units a week, give or take, from playing the Arenas.

Think it might be the first time I agree with you... At least on the first point. You need something like spreadsheets and planning to do them all (and definitely is you orient around 22hr solo completion), particularly with the extra full difficulty now. 👀

I plan on skipping the chapter 3s of Contender/Proven/Conquerer at the moment but in the past I did all EQs 100% every month. 🤪

The one thing I will disagree with is that you CANNOT auto-fight the 1000 units per week in Arena while the lower EQs you could easily dump excess energy w/o too much thought/effort to get the 150 units for each of the 3 lowest difficulties (Normal/Heroic/Masters).
  • asgadionasgadion Member Posts: 55
    edited January 2023
    Nice spread sheet, but btw TB difficulty offers way more points now (~244,500k total I believe)
    Ch 1, Q1= 3k points
    Ch 1, Q1= 4.5k points
    Ch 2, Q2= 6k points
    Ch 2, Q2= 7.5k points
    Ch 3, Q1= 11k points
    Ch 3, Q2= 12k points
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    asgadion said:

Nice spread sheet, but btw TB difficulty offers way more points now (~244,500k total I believe)
    Ch 1, Q1= 3k points
    Ch 1, Q1= 4.5k points
    Ch 2, Q2= 6k points
    Ch 2, Q2= 7.5k points
    Ch 3, Q1= 11k points
    Ch 3, Q2= 12k points

🤘🏼yeah, I may not have the real points there because it's not outlined anywhere yet and I've not done anything but 1.1 TB... So I just copied Cav points for now until it's posted officially, hopefully in the next 22hr Solo 🤞🏼
  • Badass84Badass84 Member Posts: 317 ★★★

asgadion said:

Who said we have to complete them all?

To get all the units on offer... 150 per difficulty x 4 x 12 months = 7200 extra units for things like gifting/ July 4th/ Cyerweekend every year
    Doing all Difficulties is never a requirement. It's actually a daunting undertaking. If your reasoning is Units, the amount of time and energy (also "E"nergy) that requires isn't worth the 150 Units. You could get 1000 Units a week, give or take, from playing the Arenas.
    Arena doesn't work on autoplay 🤷‍♂️
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    GasHauler said:

Honestly I think that is the devs way of trying to push people to push for Thronebreaker.

have you seen cavs these days? They have crazy rosters with r3s etc. TB is a joke now after the gifting event
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,505 ★★★★★
    Badass84 said:

asgadion said:

To get all the units on offer... 150 per difficulty x 4 x 12 months = 7200 extra units for things like gifting/ July 4th/ Cyerweekend every year
    Thank God.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,981 ★★★★★

GasHauler said:

Honestly I think that is the devs way of trying to push people to push for Thronebreaker.

have you seen cavs these days? They have crazy rosters with r3s etc. TB is a joke now after the gifting event
    Except none* of them are getting past the GM, even with killer rosters.

*I mean those who have relied on brute forcing content with far better rosters than their progression level.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★

Badass84 said:

asgadion said:

Thank God.
    No need to thank me. But thank you. Sincerely