**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 Star borders that are more in line with what's already in game.

SuperDuperBuuuSuperDuperBuuu Posts: 44 ★★
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Seeing more people express their opinions on the 7 star borders with the new EQ difficulty, so I thought I'd share my edits of the border that I did when we first got a look at it. Maybe, just maybe we can see a change, one can only pray.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Beautiful, especially the metal one
  • Options

Great job! They look lit! :)

On a side note. Isn't it crazy how this is like the third random player I see post a MUCH better alternative to the out-of-place border game devs decided to go with? :D

To be fair, it's a lot easier to do a mock up when you know what 𝘯𝘰𝘵 to do, I've seen a lot of feedback with the current 7 star borders, so it's easy to apply that.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    I like them all, please also do some crystal and shard designs that don't look like broken teeth or snot
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    The Marble one is really good
    I'd gladly take that over the abomination we currently have
  • Options
    SandeepS said:

I like them all, please also do some crystal and shard designs that don't look like broken teeth or snot

I may actually give that a shot, purple seems more appropriate. 🙂
  • Options

hopefully Kabam just accepts that what they made people didnt like it and they should make a new design. or just modify a bit more the one that exists.

Well, good news, they did accept that, Miike confirmed that the team is looking at changing it to something more pleasant! ☺️
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Marble looks really cool. Wish they went with this.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

Seeing more people express their opinions on the 7 star borders with the new EQ difficulty, so I thought I'd share my edits of the border that I did when we first got a look at it. Maybe, just maybe we can see a change, one can only pray.

Yo, I was doing the same color design, I was thinking that changing the blue of the 6* to purple and the black borders and details to white would be the best, good job!
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Kabam, pay this man.

edit: galaxy glow ftw
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I really like the marble border. But I think the Metal matches the current borders a little better.
  • Options
    Noise72 said:

I really like the marble border. But I think the Metal matches the current borders a little better.

Imagine Sentinel with a metal purple border 😍
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★

Noise72 said:

Imagine Sentinel with a metal purple border 😍
    I see you are a person of exquisite taste as well B)
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Ngl i'm not really a fan of purple color in general, but that just look amazing (the marble one is by far the best) please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax show it to the team
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Not a fan of purple, maybe because it’s really overshadows the game and the champs.

Grey, dark burgundy, black and gold, or a combo of gold and blue or some of the combo of old borders seems nice.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Really cool designs especially the marble and metal ones.