**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Countering Baron Zemo in Thronebreaker EQ

AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Kitty is in war and so is mags. Who's the next best option to kill him fast. Going for exploration soon and don't want 5-minute boss fights. Thanks :)
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    I'd imagine somebody like Omega Red could be good if you let him inflict a bleed for permanent death field, but not many people have him leveled up these days.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Hercules. Red Magneto works and AA with White Mags I am told.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Captain Britain loves cleanse
  • artfvlartfvl Posts: 75
    i solo’d with apoc. just bring cable and make sure you apply the debuffs when cleanse is down
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Angela got easy solo. Not a difficult fight with her
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I used Namor the first time.

It was quite easy.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    It’s funny how we have a skill champ that inflicts bleed and disorient this month and Apoc who goes bleed and disorient immune is conveniently broken.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited January 2023

It’s funny how we have a skill champ that inflicts bleed and disorient this month and Apoc who goes bleed and disorient immune is conveniently broken.

Immunities wouldn’t be helpful anyways

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    I used Ultron for the fight. Just Power Burn and Bleed your way to victory
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Put the two mags together, pop white’s pre-fight, and then use red. He will die if you can survive until the first SP3.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Ghost easily counters him… no need to parry just bait his sp1 and heavy counter it( ngl will take a bit time to get the spacing down if you’re not a regular ghost player ) and then sp2 all the way!