**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please Kabam pay attention to which nodes you put on lower difficulties.

Please pay attention which boss nodes you put on lower difficulties. On Cav and TB you can put some random boss nodes.

You put Make a Stand node on Baron Zemo in Uncollected difficulty despite Baron Zemo being pretty much (from my experience) stun immune while Make a Stand requires a heavy attack to knock down the opponent. Experienced players don't have any problems with using heavy attacks without the stun but average players can't pull this.

Comments

• Options

Please pay attention which boss nodes you put on lower difficulties. On Cav and TB you can put some random boss nodes.

You put Make a Stand node on Baron Zemo in Uncollected difficulty despite Baron Zemo being pretty much (from my experience) stun immune while Make a Stand requires a heavy attack to knock down the opponent. Experienced players don't have any problems with using heavy attacks without the stun but average players can't pull this.

To be clear, he isn’t stun immune and that’s one is specifically outlined in his abilities as not being immune too. His medium is a projectile though so it doesn’t parry
  • Options
    TheBeast996TheBeast996 Posts: 15

To be clear, he isn’t stun immune and that’s one is specifically outlined in his abilities as not being immune too. His medium is a projectile though so it doesn’t parry
    If he's not Stun Immune why doesn't a parry work? I tried several times and it simply won't stun him. Maybe once every 10 tries it stuns him.

• Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 ★★★

If he's not Stun Immune why doesn't a parry work? I tried several times and it simply won't stun him. Maybe once every 10 tries it stuns him.

As stated in the original comment, you have to parry his light attacks. His mediums cannot be parried.

Jinx
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Because, as stated above, his medium is a projectile and can’t be stunned on a parry. That is how projectile attacks work. Same goes for champs like Havok, IMIW and a few others. You can’t parry their first medium (for Zemo it’s both mediums) unless you have a specific champ (Guardian, Angela, and a couple others). So you need to be able to reparry (block first attack, then tap to try to parry the second attack which will hopefully be a light attack). Reparry takes a lot of practice and skill, but it’s the only way unless you have a champ that specifically can parry projectiles.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Just wait till u fight a stacked Shuri
    She is much worse than Zemo as far as parry stuns are considered
    I can understand ur point but the game has evolved too much......players need to know a lot of info to effectively counter champions
    And while it's not the top most anymore but Cav difficulty still can't be considered as a "lower" difficulty that needs to have easy nodes & interactions
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

Use Magneto for him both versions work pretty well. Especially Red Mag his heavy is unstoppable so you will have it easy. Well, maybe not if you are new for the game but that's the best advice I can give you.
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★

Some champions can parry non-contacts. Angela, Cull Obsidian, Guardian, Proxima Midnight (all 4 have those in basic kit at all times) Ronin in guard stance, Heimdall w/ True Sight, Peni w/ Field Trip synergy, Drax w/ Mantis synergy, CapSam when armored up. If you use those champions, you should have better luck. If not, maybe learn how to intercept and bait heavy. If you think Zemo is annoying, you can't parry ANY of Shuri's attacks-because NONE of them make contact. ughhhhh