Options

Does increased difficulty equals higher legend times?

Because of the increased difficulty in event quests this month how much higher will completion times be for a legends run? I was considering a push for legend title this month but saw the increase and curious if anyone has information on what to expect?

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,641 ★★★★★
    I don't do legend runs, but if people are using a r4 Corvus or whatever, I doubt the times will be much longer.
  • Options
    The times are mostly just loading times and not really fighting times. I imagine it might add like 5-10 minutes to what you would expect depending on the champion you use. As mentioned up above, if you're using r4 corvus, you won't really see a change unless loading times got worse with the update
  • Options
    Lime2625Lime2625 Posts: 30
    Times will be much longer this month. Expect most runs to be over 4 hours. If anyone else who sees this goes for a run as well please let me know your time
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    Lime2625 said:

Times will be much longer this month. Expect most runs to be over 4 hours. If anyone else who sees this goes for a run as well please let me know your time

Someone reported 3:37 in another thread
  • Options
    Lime2625Lime2625 Posts: 30
    edited January 2023

Lime2625 said:

Someone reported 3:37 in another thread
    Which thread was this? (edit: nvm found it)