Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Does increased difficulty equals higher legend times?

Because of the increased difficulty in event quests this month how much higher will completion times be for a legends run? I was considering a push for legend title this month but saw the increase and curious if anyone has information on what to expect?

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't do legend runs, but if people are using a r4 Corvus or whatever, I doubt the times will be much longer.
  • Options
    The times are mostly just loading times and not really fighting times. I imagine it might add like 5-10 minutes to what you would expect depending on the champion you use. As mentioned up above, if you're using r4 corvus, you won't really see a change unless loading times got worse with the update
  • Options
    Lime2625Lime2625 Posts: 30
    Times will be much longer this month. Expect most runs to be over 4 hours. If anyone else who sees this goes for a run as well please let me know your time
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,094 ★★★★★
    Lime2625 said:

Times will be much longer this month. Expect most runs to be over 4 hours. If anyone else who sees this goes for a run as well please let me know your time

Someone reported 3:37 in another thread
  • Options
    Lime2625Lime2625 Posts: 30
    edited January 2023

Lime2625 said:

Someone reported 3:37 in another thread
    Which thread was this? (edit: nvm found it)