**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ukraine language in the game🇺🇦

2»

Comments

• Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Considering Arabic was removed last year, I think @Masaraksh1 is probably correct in that the effort is not going to be worth it.

If there were significant numbers of Ukrainian players - enough to justify localisation - then it would be fair to expect Kabam to see that and act on it. Since they haven't done anything, I highly doubt they will. But, good luck in asking.
  • Options
    Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Posts: 62

Considering Arabic was removed last year, I think @Masaraksh1 is probably correct in that the effort is not going to be worth it.

If there were significant numbers of Ukrainian players - enough to justify localisation - then it would be fair to expect Kabam to see that and act on it. Since they haven't done anything, I highly doubt they will. But, good luck in asking.

I agree, that's what I was talking about.
  • Options
    HimarsHimars Posts: 5

The game has Russian language and English language for Eurasian countries. Adding such a language is a waste of time, kabam has problems and more important bugs.

Dude, it sounds like you’re… russian. 🤨🐽
    why should your language be? but mine is not?
    Russians can't play this game officially, they do it with VPN, so why this russians language have to be in the game ? They don't respect the rules
  • Options
    Himars said:

The game has Russian language and English language for Eurasian countries. Adding such a language is a waste of time, kabam has problems and more important bugs.

Dude, it sounds like you’re… russian. 🤨🐽
    why should your language be? but mine is not?
    Russians can't play this game officially, they do it with VPN, so why this russians language have to be in the game ? They don't respect the rules
    There are other countries that may know him. The fact that they use vpn I don’t know about it, since kabam doesn’t do anything with it, it doesn’t violate the rules of the game. But I wouldn't count on changes. And so good luck to you ;)
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    If the game it’s on you App Store then it should have your language on it
  • Options

Let think… You’re American right?
    no, I wrote where I am from
  • Options
    edited January 2023

If the game it’s on you App Store then it should have your language on it

Unfortunately, this is not the case, in the game settings there are languages ​​​​to choose from, but mine is not there. That's why I use the English version
  • Options
    ГоцулГоцул Posts: 15

it was immediately clear that you are russian
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Ugh.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

it was immediately clear that you are russian
    I wrote where I am from, but I play in the Russian union, like many of my friends play in the Russian union «the matrix». How can this be related to what I wrote?
  • Options
    Agree 🇺🇦
  • Options
    OxthunderOxthunder Posts: 2
    Ukraine language in mcoc
  • Options
    OxthunderOxthunder Posts: 2

Ukraine language in mcoc!!!!
  • Options
    Gendalf_1Gendalf_1 Posts: 1
    I support
  • Options
    1toxic_cupcake1toxic_cupcake Posts: 95
    edited January 2023
    No one will add a Ukrainian movu, have you really gone? Ukrainians play well both in Russian and English. The introduction of such global changes will simply break the game. Think before you
  • Options
    Why do Ukrainians write in chat in Russian, if they hate it so much.
  • Options
    Guard said:

Russian can be removed

No, you can't!🤬

• Options
    Support
  • Options
    SenderSender Posts: 1
    Any apps must have all over languages, and Ukrainian one of them, support this!!!
  • Options
    WærløgåWærløgå Posts: 22
    Russian bots detected 🐽