**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I won BG but due to some bug i have lost. Can anyone explain what's in the image

Comments

• Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Posts: 62
    edited January 2023
    Maybe the game was closed during the battle, and then when entered the game there was such a score? I often have this
  • Niran_naniNiran_nani Posts: 8
    I knocked him down but it is showing like that.
  • Silver II and was this first time seeing Disconnect/Quit issue ?

If status link with Servers is interrupted, communication delay, etc, you fight might be continuing on your device, but the servers thinks it was a disconnect or quit or forfeit.

All falls under same result afterwards, match counts as a Forfeit and you lose.
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 127 ★★
    edited January 2023
    Yep I had this happen also

• Hey Summoners,

We've seen a couple of reports similar to these come through support tickets and it has been brought to the game team this morning.

Hoping to have more information soon, thank you for bringing it to our attention!
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 762 ★★★
    similar thing happened to me / put in ticket.

It costs currency to play the game (energy, or in my case marks). Not playing BG costs a lot of rewards. If this persists, I hope some thought goes into either making it free to play until it is resolved or some kind of compensation package is given out.