**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

BG losses due to Kabam freezes = Garbage

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Headline speaks for itself. Losing BG matchups due to freezes on the server side are so trash and yet it happens ALL THE DAMN TIME! Whether it's freezes during the matchup phase and you end up with Archangel as a defender or immediately after a fight and you end up not being able to do anything going forward, these should be automatic no contests instead of a loss that costs you as a result of NO FAULT OF YOUR OWN!

Seriously, fix your game Kabam. If there is a scrolling wheel at any point in a BG matchup, fix this (although I'm sure this would be exploited by folks who go in to airplane during a clear loss). I'm just sick and tired of putting time and energy in to BGs only for Kabam to screw me like this.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Same here!
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing this issue, and I understand it can be really frustrating when something like this happens.

If you haven't already, please provide the requested information in the dedicated thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what device you have.

The information we receive in those threads is used to help us make improvements to the game and reduce the likelihood of these issues occurring in future.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.