Monthly Side Event Quest Bug

THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips

Apoc
Stryfe
Mr Sin
Red Mag
AA

All mutant champions yet, the mission was not updated.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Did you do the first quest with them?
  • Options
    Nope it's Mutant, week 1 was mystic.
    And yes the 1st try was with them on the right path.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023

Mystic and mutant are both week 1. Week 2 is two different classes. It clearly states in all caps WEEK 1 in the objective description.
  • Options

Unfortunately it does in fact say Week 1
  • Options
    Ok I guess there is a misunderstanding. Week 1 chapter 2. Mutant Team was to be used to clear the quest for completing the mission. I did chapter 1 which was with Mystic Team and the missions cleared, but for chapter 2, the mission is not being cleared. And this happened not only in Threat Lvl 5 but at 4 as well.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,053 ★★★★★

Ok I guess there is a misunderstanding. Week 1 chapter 2. Mutant Team was to be used to clear the quest for completing the mission. I did chapter 1 which was with Mystic Team and the missions cleared, but for chapter 2, the mission is not being cleared. And this happened not only in Threat Lvl 5 but at 4 as well.

You need to do chapter 1 with mutant. It was an objective for week 1. So use mutants in the quest with the Herc boss.
  • Options
    If you are trying to clear the objectives for Quicksilvers quest, Week 2, you need to use Cosmic and Science teams. Week 1 Hercules is Mystic and Mutant.