**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reward is disappointing

iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 660 ★★★★
Only 30 6* generic sig stones? Ngl i was expecting to receive at least 100 since this is 16 eop boss, the 3 class 6* nexus crystals is cool, i liked that but i would trade 2 of that for an abyss class crystal

Comments

• Options
    A_Fungi said:

I think the rewards are fine. But always going to be some who want to complain about all things.

And there's always someone who will content with anything kabam does, i liked the majority of the rewards but we got 30 6* generic stones for 3 eop bosses, so for 16 of them you get those 30 6* but only added 20 6 stones crystals? that's lame
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

So your issue is sig stones? You would have had to do all thronebreaker objectives over the course of an EoP for 20 sig stones. That's 8 fights with whatever team you scrap together to meet the objective.

You get 30 here and can bring absolutely anyone you want and have a swap out node.

I think everything here tracks pretty well. And you get to work toward that r5 6*, something you can't do anywhere else at the moment.

We have 6 stars champions in the game for 5 years already, if you think that an endgame content like that is okay to reward us with such a tiny amount of six stones, i don't know man but that's a pretty low bar of a reward
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

A_Fungi said:

So your issue is sig stones? You would have had to do all thronebreaker objectives over the course of an EoP for 20 sig stones. That's 8 fights with whatever team you scrap together to meet the objective.

If you don't think it's worth it. You don't have to do it.

I don't think that's the right way to think, i'm pretty sure they're planning the final course of this event for months and don't get me wrong, i think eop is currently the best event kabam has ever planned in terms of the design and the whole 5 grief stages, i think it was criative but thinking like that you would be like ''okay the rewards are not okay, let's wait for another couple of months for a better one''
    It would not be the first time kabam made a reward for an event that was not well recieved for the community and it was changed later on, that's why i don't agree with this type of thinking
  • Options

Pikolu said:

The real rewards are in the carina challenges since we can't herc/kitty cheese those

That's a separate thing, eop rewards should not be decreased just because there's some eop objectives in carina's challenge, would u like to act 6 rewards be decreased just because there's some act 6 objectives in carina's challenge? i don't think so
    eop rewards were always tied to tags why shouldnt they now?
    Tags alone is something, carina's challenge is some sort of a separate event...that's why a gave the act 6 example
  • Options

Pikolu said:

The real rewards are in the carina challenges since we can't herc/kitty cheese those

That's a separate thing, eop rewards should not be decreased just because there's some eop objectives in carina's challenge, would u like to act 6 rewards be decreased just because there's some act 6 objectives in carina's challenge? i don't think so
    Tags alone is something, carina's challenge is some sort of a separate event...that's why a gave the act 6 example
    EOP had a tags based reward system
    its same now just called carina challenges this time. thats it

before if you just completed with any champ you got 1 point and the rewards for just 1 point in every week to the final milestone was very less and still the exploration and completion rewards seem to be offering way more than that
    Eop is an event, carina's challenge is another one...yes there's a connection between those 2 the same way carina's challenge vol 1/2 has a connection with abyss, act 5-6 and stuff....again the rewards should not be any less just because of the connection between them
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Weren’t these supposed to be 6* class nexus?

• Options
    JOC_3096 said:

So not complaining AT ALL... these rewards are amazing but there's 2 Carinas challenges offering t5b shouldn't one be t2a?

Weird o.O i just checked and indeed there's not a single t2a, maybe it was an error? Idk
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Weren’t these supposed to be 6* class nexus?

its been confirmed in another post that it is visually bugged. they will fix it.
    Ah, cool, thanks.
  • Options

Pikolu said:

EOP had a tags based reward system
    its same now just called carina challenges this time. thats it

before if you just completed with any champ you got 1 point and the rewards for just 1 point in every week to the final milestone was very less and still the exploration and completion rewards seem to be offering way more than that
    Eop is an event, carina's challenge is another one...yes there's a connection between those 2 the same way carina's challenge vol 1/2 has a connection with abyss, act 5-6 and stuff....again the rewards should not be any less just because of the connection between them
    why are you stuck on carina challenges
    kabam changes name of event calls it eop cahllenges and now you have tags which offer eop rewards.
    would that satisfy you?

they just named it carina challenges to add content to carina challenges. thats it
    they are actually eop challenges. and thus its the same design as any other eop as always
    It's not the same thing dude, it's not the same event -.- i'm sure we'll get a volume 4 in the future with ANOTHER event tied to it, but hey think anything you want, this is last response i'll give to your comments
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Someone is just unable to process that EoP 1-4 were objectives and EoP 5 is called carinas vol 3. One (objectives) gave you extra points to get better rewards. The other (Carina vol 3) gives you much juicier rewards using the same #tagged formula.
  • Options
    El_CapoEl_Capo Posts: 59
    Main in you dont want those 6* generic sig stones I can take them lol
  • Options
    AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Posts: 118

JOC_3096 said:

So not complaining AT ALL... these rewards are amazing but there's 2 Carinas challenges offering t5b shouldn't one be t2a?

Weird o.O i just checked and indeed there's not a single t2a, maybe it was an error? Idk
    i'm guessing this is because it is catering towards those wanting to become paragon and to paragon players. Tier 3 alpha is not required to R4 a 6* but tier 5 basic is.
  • Options
    AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Posts: 118
    For those complaining. EOP has always been clear and get minimum rewards. Do objectives, get better rewards. Also The exploration of EOP now gives rewards simillar to doing all the objectives before, without, well, the objectives. On top of that you have Carinas challenges. You also literally have unlimited time. They buff the rewards, add challenges for extra rewards and give you all the time you need. Why mad. Why salty. For paragon players this means a r5 champ. personally I ain't complaining, exploration for me gets me to paragon and down the line, a r5.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian

A_Fungi said:

I think the rewards are fine. But always going to be some who want to complain about all things.

And there's always someone who will content with anything kabam does, i liked the majority of the rewards but we got 30 6* generic stones for 3 eop bosses, so for 16 of them you get those 30 6* but only added 20 6 stones crystals? that's lame
    The previous EoP fights only allowed one attacker. Acceptance allows three. So it is three times easier. 30 sig stones for three EoP fights means 160 stones for 16 fights, but with three attackers it is three times easier so 160/3 = 53, so about 50 stones.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★

JOC_3096 said:

i'm guessing this is because it is catering towards those wanting to become paragon and to paragon players. Tier 3 alpha is not required to R4 a 6* but tier 5 basic is.
    Umm. Maybe you had a typo. No t2a needed to R4 a 6 star. Definitely need T3a though.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

A_Fungi said:

The previous EoP fights only allowed one attacker. Acceptance allows three. So it is three times easier. 30 sig stones for three EoP fights means 160 stones for 16 fights, but with three attackers it is three times easier so 160/3 = 53, so about 50 stones.
    I get what you’re sayin, but personally I disagree saying it’s 3x easier just because you have 3 attackers. You still have every fight to go in succession and have to bring the right team for it. Maybe for some it is easier but I personally don’t think so