**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you open Solo crystals in 2022?

So I had made a post a while ago, where I states some aspects of the game needed updates well aq got it, incursions got it, even solo events got it, but there was no change to solo crystals are a new more valuable solo crystal. Does anyone still open these except arena grinders or are the shards collecting dust for you?

Do you open Solo crystals in 2022? 148 votes

Yes
43%
Crys23LeNoirFaineantninexhelixWakandas_FinestEmil_LimsonDeemonbalaVladislas22Sundance_2099MagrailothosDarkrider05AinycaptaincushbuttersBluestoneTotal_Domin01CassyWorknprogressRbk19GarloDRTO 65 votes
No
56%
BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69SnizzbarMagicBentonGrandOldKaibuffajrzuffyBENJI830Feeney234KnasKnasMhd20034RasiloverAckbar67rcm2017LiquidkoldThe_Blue_JaguarGustavo20DannyB01Denzel116MaxGaming 83 votes

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I wait til I get a few dozen and then pop them.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Does anyone know if the lowest and middle ones contain health/attack/both boosts or if they are just XP boosts and the other boosts are only in the most expensive crystal? I made another post recently but got no response.

I opened over 100 of the lowest and middle crystals the other day and got no boosts other than XP ones and for those I got like 30+ so just have to sell or use on item use. It seemed odd to get so many, and only, XP boosts if the others are in there but I don't know if it was just crappy RNG. I did get a few 10% attack boosts out of the highest ones.
  • Options
    ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Yes
    I open several of the middle ones every so often in my never-ending-though-getting-closer quest to max sig all 3 stars. Generally when I get around 1 to 1.5 mil I'll pop 200 or 300
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Yes
    I save the shards until i have about 30k-70k and then pop them open for awakening gems and sig stones. I dont use arena boosts so i just sell them for gold which is more useful to me
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    No
    Still have ~250 of the superior ones waiting to be opened. I don't use boosts/arena boosts too often, and I don't want them to rot in my stash.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    No
    Crine60 said:

Does anyone know if the lowest and middle ones contain health/attack/both boosts or if they are just XP boosts and the other boosts are only in the most expensive crystal? I made another post recently but got no response.

I opened over 100 of the lowest and middle crystals the other day and got no boosts other than XP ones and for those I got like 30+ so just have to sell or use on item use. It seemed odd to get so many, and only, XP boosts if the others are in there but I don't know if it was just crappy RNG. I did get a few 10% attack boosts out of the highest ones.

Only 10k crystals give you in-game boosts.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,822 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I open lower ones for the 2* AGs and stones and sell the boosts.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    There Supreme Solo Crystals are still ok. I’ve 4.2m of shards saved up. I only open them when I need some boosts for quests. It’s been a while since I’ve needed to.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I have a huge stash of them, but the boosts do have some value in War and Questing. Also if you're in a hurry grinding the arena, the arena boosts are handy.

I'm sitting on something like 3.5m shards.

Nothing of real worth in them for me apart from AG's and I am still waiting for a yay/nay on the ol' trade in event.

They've said no about four times so far, dude. So don't hold them for that - it's mostly AG crystals anyway, so you can always just hold onto the AG crystals, if you're still holding on for something that, if it ever comes again, may not come for several years.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    No

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    No
    i have so many boosts in overflow so they’re useless to me
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    I still open them, but am waiting for updates. I have 17 million shards right now.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,059 ★★★★★
    I open them because my OCD for notifications won't allow me to hoard.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    No
    Rarely, as someone who doesn't do AW I often find myself with boosts in the overflow already. Only time I'll open them is when new story content comes out and I'm in need of a few boosts. Other than that I'd rather have them be crystals gathering dust than Boosts expiring in my overflow

I also have an insane amount of Arena boost crystals so I don't open them if I'm in need of any of those
  • Options
    NosrepNosrep Posts: 85
    Yes
    Yes but only supreme solo crystals
  • Options
    Baron427Baron427 Posts: 68
    No
    Still trying to figure out why at Throne Breaker there still isn't an updated solo crystal.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Yes
    It's easy access to boosts for war.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★

I don't think I'm opening mine enough. There are chances at some good things in there...t5b, t2a, 5* and 6* arena boosts.

By and large though, the drop rates for them seem pretty low compared to the 4* AG that I have like 3 billion of.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,640 ★★★★★
    The problem is, almost any AGs or boosts would go into overflow, so I’m missing out on all of the rare drops because I refuse to waste the shards on a 93% chance of something that will inevitably be sold for like 2 gold.

I occasionally open them for boosts, but the arena ones are practically useless.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Yes
    yes for me, exp boosts are good for some gold and still have to max sig some 2* and 3* champs.
  • Options
    MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    they would be more valuable if they actually increase the arena boosts above 5 per boost, which is a ridicules cap