**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up issue

TheTattoedOne1TheTattoedOne1 Posts: 8
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Not sure if i am unaware of something but this happened twice now. When’s I ranked up my 6* IBom today his PI, health and attack rating all lowered.

This exact issue happened as well when I did to my Scorpion recently. This makes zero sense why that would happen, so assuming it is a bug or issue?

Any assistance or information would be appreciated. Thank you
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Kabam has explained this several times in the past.
    Yes, some champs may have a slight drop in stats if you only Rank them up, without then also Leveling them up too.

Whether there is a slight drop, or just the fact that they really don’t get an increase in stats, it is in part to encourage you to actually a level them up afterwards, to gain the benefit of them being stronger.

You *do* actually still receive some benefit for the Ranking up status. “Challenger Rating” (the value which is 90/100/110/etc) does go up from just Rankup. Which has some impact on them.

In addition, Rank # dictates a champ's Power Gain from hitting or being hit. R5 champs gain power faster than R4 champs, etc.
  • Options
    @SummonerNR got it, thanks for this. I was confused why, but makes sense. Appreciate it
  • Options
    @SummonerNR, thanks very much for taking the time to help out!
This discussion has been closed.