Rank up issue

TheTattoedOne1TheTattoedOne1 Member Posts: 8
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Not sure if i am unaware of something but this happened twice now. When’s I ranked up my 6* IBom today his PI, health and attack rating all lowered.

This exact issue happened as well when I did to my Scorpion recently. This makes zero sense why that would happen, so assuming it is a bug or issue?

Any assistance or information would be appreciated. Thank you
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Kabam has explained this several times in the past.
    Yes, some champs may have a slight drop in stats if you only Rank them up, without then also Leveling them up too.

Whether there is a slight drop, or just the fact that they really don’t get an increase in stats, it is in part to encourage you to actually a level them up afterwards, to gain the benefit of them being stronger.

You *do* actually still receive some benefit for the Ranking up status. “Challenger Rating” (the value which is 90/100/110/etc) does go up from just Rankup. Which has some impact on them.

In addition, Rank # dictates a champ's Power Gain from hitting or being hit. R5 champs gain power faster than R4 champs, etc.
  • TheTattoedOne1TheTattoedOne1 Member Posts: 8
    @SummonerNR got it, thanks for this. I was confused why, but makes sense. Appreciate it
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    @SummonerNR, thanks very much for taking the time to help out!
This discussion has been closed.