Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Help me

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Which is better awakening??

Help me 41 votes

Galan
78%
SnakeEyes69Feeney234meoreanDarth_StewieDragonMCOCSandeepSPikoluLuke9523JVoorheesSarvanga1_GreekhitKillswitch01FiiNCHBawa69OmedennFurious80RenaxqqTashiSaltE_Wenis69Adevati 32 votes
Hulkling
21%
MidnightfoxJadedOGAvengerReignkingTWQazzy[Deleted User]KennyPLAxewTHE_MISO 9 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Hela

Just kidding, I think Galan. However, if you like Hulkling more and u use him more often go with him.
    Also he is quite nice at sig 200. In all fairness just pick who you enjoy more.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Galan
    Neither need awakening to be great. Galan benefits a little more than Hulkling but go with whoever you use more
  • Options
    SabercatbroSabercatbro Posts: 10
    Galan
    Can't go wrong either way! I would personally lean more toward Galan but I'd go with whoever you enjoy using the most!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hulkling
    Hulkling has immunities that galan doesn’t have
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    Galan
    Niceeeeee but i would go Galan
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    Galan
    what in the hemoglobin?! why cant i get a crystal like this??
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Galan
    Nice pull!!!!