Options

The Deals After Completing an EQ Difficulty

Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
Does anyone have a ss of the deals that pop up after you finish an EQ difficulty? It's different for each difficulty and I don't have enough units rn but don't wanna grind if they don't worth it. I don't know what are they for heroic, master and UC difficulties.

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The 3k is not worth it. Basically the same as cavalier. But now 15k shards and 3 mythic nexus I believe.

The 1k potion deal is the same as cavalier
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,275 ★★★★★
    Is 1k deal TB the same as the cav deal?
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Is 1k deal TB the same as the cav deal?

Yes.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,294 ★★★★★
    1k unit deal is same for UC, Cav and TB.

Followed by
    Master- 700
    Heroic- 500
    normal- 300
    These three have less value than the 1k unit offer.

I bought UC 1k unit offer this time for carinas, since I completed TB and Cav earlier.
  • Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★

The 3k is not worth it. Basically the same as cavalier. But now 15k shards and 3 mythic nexus I believe.

The 1k potion deal is the same as cavalier

1k unit deal is same for UC, Cav and TB.

Followed by
    Master- 700
    Heroic- 500
    normal- 300
    These three have less value than the 1k unit offer.

I bought UC 1k unit offer this time for carinas, since I completed TB and Cav earlier.

Thank you very much.
  • Options
    The 1k potions deal for Cav is a great bargain if you need those materials.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    mata2021 said:

One of the better values in the game easily. And the only way to get the 30% boost outside of cash deals.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 774 ★★★

mata2021 said:

One of the better values in the game easily. And the only way to get the 30% boost outside of cash deals.
    well, there is the arena item pack which also comes with the 1 hour attack and health boosts too. The attack one is extremely rare / I think the last time one was even available in a cash purchase was back when there were discounted back for AQ tickets when they first rolled out.

It would be nice if those were a bit more available. The Green boosts are great, and plenty available, but I'd either rather see each difficulty with 10 of a different one, or "go down to 9" and get 3 of each, so that max-rainbox boosting is possible if one is interested (abyss, EOP, etc.)
  • Options
    Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Posts: 977 ★★★★★