**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Deals After Completing an EQ Difficulty

Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
Does anyone have a ss of the deals that pop up after you finish an EQ difficulty? It's different for each difficulty and I don't have enough units rn but don't wanna grind if they don't worth it. I don't know what are they for heroic, master and UC difficulties.

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The 3k is not worth it. Basically the same as cavalier. But now 15k shards and 3 mythic nexus I believe.

The 1k potion deal is the same as cavalier
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
    Is 1k deal TB the same as the cav deal?
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Is 1k deal TB the same as the cav deal?

Yes.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    1k unit deal is same for UC, Cav and TB.

Followed by
    Master- 700
    Heroic- 500
    normal- 300
    These three have less value than the 1k unit offer.

I bought UC 1k unit offer this time for carinas, since I completed TB and Cav earlier.
  • Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★

The 3k is not worth it. Basically the same as cavalier. But now 15k shards and 3 mythic nexus I believe.

The 1k potion deal is the same as cavalier

1k unit deal is same for UC, Cav and TB.

Followed by
    Master- 700
    Heroic- 500
    normal- 300
    These three have less value than the 1k unit offer.

I bought UC 1k unit offer this time for carinas, since I completed TB and Cav earlier.

Thank you very much.
  • Options
    The 1k potions deal for Cav is a great bargain if you need those materials.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    mata2021 said:

One of the better values in the game easily. And the only way to get the 30% boost outside of cash deals.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★

mata2021 said:

One of the better values in the game easily. And the only way to get the 30% boost outside of cash deals.
    well, there is the arena item pack which also comes with the 1 hour attack and health boosts too. The attack one is extremely rare / I think the last time one was even available in a cash purchase was back when there were discounted back for AQ tickets when they first rolled out.

It would be nice if those were a bit more available. The Green boosts are great, and plenty available, but I'd either rather see each difficulty with 10 of a different one, or "go down to 9" and get 3 of each, so that max-rainbox boosting is possible if one is interested (abyss, EOP, etc.)