**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic R4 help!

Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 518 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I'm torn between Wiccan and BWCV. Both are awakened. Thoughts??

Also classic scarlet witch is an option too.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• if you play Wiccan well, he is worth it. I have an r4 BWCV and she is a monster.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Do you run suicides? Which one do you enjoy more? What other mystic do you have already ranked up?
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    BWCV is old and tired but still a utility queen for everything. That damage boost at r4 would help.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 518 ★★★

Do you run suicides? Which one do you enjoy more? What other mystic do you have already ranked up?

No suicides. She is my go to for so many utility reasons, but man she does not hit hard at all.
    I have no r4 mystics. My r3's are BWCV, classic witch, Wiccan, and doom of note. I'm not doing doom before anyone says lol.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

I have no r4 mystics. My r3's are BWCV, classic witch, Wiccan, and doom of note. I'm not doing doom before anyone says lol.

Hmm, BWCV without suicides hits kind of like a wet noodle, i have her at r3 as well but with suicides.... can't imagine myself using her much wothout them tho....I'd probably go Wiccan without suicides.
  • I'd go wiccan since you don't run suicides
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    I did SW to rank 4 and she's amazing, crushing two chapters on TB EQ, great in BG. Power control, gets loads of buffs (including Regen), places debuffs, and with QS gets big BIG damage (400k sp2s in many fights).

But she needs high sig, so keep that in mind.
    Thanks for the help everyone!