Options

Any idea how this is possible?

Comments

• Options
    Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Here's another screen grab
  • Options
    And here's one after the guy that "skipped" over Weapon X took out my boss...
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

It's a pretty common visual glitch

I don't think this was a visual glitch. Weapon X was not defeated. He still showed as a "live" champ in the defender line-up, the node info said it was defended 0 times. Every source seems to show he was bypassed.

You say it's pretty common, so I assume you have seen this or something similar before? I'm just trying to understand it. I assume that it has some connection to the "undo" function?
  • Options
    You, watching the other team against your defense, may often be out-of-sync trying to watch current fights and movement.

Exit game and come back in, all should be resolved.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023

A_Fungi said:

It's a pretty common visual glitch

I don't think this was a visual glitch. Weapon X was not defeated. He still showed as a "live" champ in the defender line-up, the node info said it was defended 0 times. Every source seems to show he was bypassed.

You say it's pretty common, so I assume you have seen this or something similar before? I'm just trying to understand it. I assume that it has some connection to the "undo" function?
    U ask for an answer.. they give u one and u question it...
    Ok fine.. yeah they jumped over weapon x and skipped it... They hacked a single node...
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Ok fine.. yeah they jumped over weapon x and skipped it... They hacked a single node...

I never claimed it was a hack. What I said was that multiple screens showed the node was not attacked and the defender was still active. I suspected some type of bug or a glitch related to use of the undo function and was curious if anyone else had seen anything like this.

General consensus seems to be that it was a visual glitch related to a sync issue.

Thanks for the feedback, but no need to be an ass.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023

Coppin said:

I never claimed it was a hack. What I said was that multiple screens showed the node was not attacked and the defender was still active. I suspected some type of bug or a glitch related to use of the undo function and was curious if anyone else had seen anything like this.

General consensus seems to be that it was a visual glitch related to a sync issue.

Thanks for the feedback, but no need to be an ass.
    Oh so u suspected something.. they confirmed your suspicion... U still questioned their answers and I'm the ass... Interesting