Options

BGS bugs?

Johnie13pJohnie13p Posts: 19
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is it me only that I have lost more than 15 mtaches in GL circuit beacuse it shows I've died without even the timer started?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    That's very nice way to piss players,nice kabam
  • Options
    No_Dollar_BillNo_Dollar_Bill Posts: 35
    edited January 2023
    Happened to me just now as well. The game mode is broken but it's still up, 90 Elder Marks down the drain, again... *shrugs*
  • Options
    THE_MISOTHE_MISO Posts: 90
    Ohhh I can’t count how many times it’s happened anyway they ( KABAM ) hopefully they compensate us cause if they don’t I won’t do BG seriously anymore
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 841 ★★★
    THE_MISO said:

Ohhh I can’t count how many times it’s happened anyway they ( KABAM ) hopefully they compensate us cause if they don’t I won’t do BG seriously anymore

I've put a ticket in for this exact problem and got a generic response about the team looking into it
    ...what's there to look into? It's ALL OVER the forums. Just pop your head in and let us know you can't fix it and there will be some type of compensation....is it that hard?
  • Options
    AlexnlsAlexnls Posts: 17
    I started a thread with the same issue and got closed by mods, yours will be yoo be patient 🤣

• Options
    Unabonger97Unabonger97 Posts: 49
    The entire mode is a mess and shouldn't have even been released yet nothing spells fun like hacks disconnects and bugs
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    My personal thoughts are that this isn't even specifically a BGs issue. This just happens to be a game mode that has the most pressing consequences when it happens. BGs has a very tight window time wise for how long it waits for your device to deliver a result. If it loses connection to the server and can't upload a result, this seems to be the outcome. I'm having a lot of random appearances of the dreaded red wifi symbol when I know that my internet is fine. It's not a big deal when the game hangs for 30 seconds to a minute when I'm trying to move in a quest but if it's happening when the game is trying to upload your BG fight result, you unfortunately don't get a lot of time to wait. If that time expires, this is how the game interprets it. Incredibly frustrating. Sometimes I can even get a 6th sense that it's happening and I'll quickly restart my game but that still doesn't exactly help enough.
  • Options
    I say they need to cancel s5 and fix this. This is becoming increasingly annoying and frustrating.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah... I had this happen about half of my matches ... Weird detail it only happened on energy matches.. mark ones went fine