**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Venon suffering from "Power Burning"?

LucaPeresLucaPeres Posts: 5
edited January 2023 in General Discussion

GB
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Be nice, folks. It's an easy mistake.

Plus, whilst the English version is nice and clear, we haven't read Venom's script once it was translated into the OP's playing language.

It’s translated fine here
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Agree with those defending the OP here. I've used Venom about 10 times in the last year, always against Peni, because "he's immune to power burn"

When this meta came in I added him to my deck and found out the hard way that it's only tech champs
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

Smh this is why ppl need to read champ descriptions

There’s a lot of information to know in game, and it can be easy to forget things others might know off the top of their heads.

The forums are a place for people to learn and acquire new information. Not a place to put people down for not being in possession of that information.

Jinx
    But everyone is in possession of that information via champion description. It’s just plain lazy to run to the forums. In the time it took him to make this post he could’ve read venoms entire profile
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

Jinxesaxe said:

There’s a lot of information to know in game, and it can be easy to forget things others might know off the top of their heads.

The forums are a place for people to learn and acquire new information. Not a place to put people down for not being in possession of that information.

Jinx
    But everyone is in possession of that information via champion description. It’s just plain lazy to run to the forums. In the time it took him to make this post he could’ve read venoms entire profile
    Insulting other players lack of knowledge and for asking questions on the forums is against the forum rules. Running to the forums could generally be a better idea, as it can help others who are also looking for this information in passing find it.

Respect is the most important thing here. We’re welcoming. Not insulting. Hurling insults gets threads closed, and having discussions open is one of the main reasons to have a community forum.

Jinx
    Lmfao okay forum police but I insulted no one. Learn to comprehend what you are reading before you climb on to the soapbox brother.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 384 ★★★
    edited January 2023

Jinxesaxe said:

Jinxesaxe said:

Jinx
    Insulting other players lack of knowledge and for asking questions on the forums is against the forum rules. Running to the forums could generally be a better idea, as it can help others who are also looking for this information in passing find it.

Respect is the most important thing here. We’re welcoming. Not insulting. Hurling insults gets threads closed, and having discussions open is one of the main reasons to have a community forum.

Jinx
    Lmfao okay forum police but I insulted no one. Learn to comprehend what you are reading before you climb on to the soapbox brother.
    You called him “plain lazy.” I don’t wish to argue with you, just to keep the forums clean and respectful of everyone.

I’d like the forums to be a welcoming place for everyone, because feeling unwelcome is not a fun time.

I’d probably say it’s a good time for @Kabam Jax to come in and close up shop. We’re all getting off topic, and I feel as though the original question was answered.

Apologies to Jax for notifying.

Jinx
This discussion has been closed.