**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unpopular opinion cull is better than herc

Comments

• Hidr8__Hidr8__ Posts: 53
    Have a generic gem aswell
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    It's just you don't like to play with hercules.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 406 ★★
    Hell no
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 934 ★★★★
    You are very much missing the mark here.

Which champ is a consensus top champ? Who makes all content cheaper? Who can clear most maps with 1% health? Herc is the answer to all of these.

Is Cull really good and underrated? Yes

If I could awaken my cull would I r3 him? Yes

But Herc is the solution to so much different content.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★
    Wrong.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah sure.. u should use the AG on Cull...
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
    can you post a video cull on eop
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Your post does not provide any argument that Cull is better than Herc.
    All your post is showing is that you have Cull ranked up but not Herc. You have not explained why.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I definitely feel like there are a lot of similarities between the champs. Herc seems to address a lot of the pain points that Cull has and is definitely a better champ. Only thing Cull "may" be better at is having a higher damage output but it's far less accessible than Herc's. Herc also has way way more utility and sustainability than Cull. Also Cull is an F tier defender while Herc is at least ok.
    If u really really believe Cull is that good.. u should use the AG...
  • Hidr8__Hidr8__ Posts: 53
    Already used it on omega red
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 622 ★★★★
    C'mon guys i think we should really respect his opinion, even though it's an atrocious, abysmal, terribly awful one :)
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,057 ★★★★
    I respect your opinion that Cull is better for you. At least you said unpopular opinion. If you said that most people think Cull is better then I would have a problem. Cull for president...
    Hidr8__ said:

Already used it on omega red

Not a bad choice.. but OR sucks without max sig and suicides..
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I prefer many champs over Herc. MANY! Mine will never see R4. But, notice I said prefer. No one should deny how awesome Herc is. He's an absolute monster.

But, if you like Cull better, then own it brother! R4 him! Kick ass with him! The game is meant to be fun, so have fun.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Huh? I am so lost right now, literally just lost the rest of my brain cells from this post. Just, what is your thinking process? How do you even come up with a post like this? Honestly, I'm not even gonna question it. After reading this, all I want is a cup of coffee and a chocolate bar. I quit. I'm done.