**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When it say "Fix Live", Does it mean it is fixed ?

Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
I have a lot of fun with my rintrah but sometimes his unstoppable goes away, while he is still rooted and I never thought much of it. Today I checked the "MCOC: Community Bugs and Issues Tracker" to see if there is anything about joe fixit sp1 being undexable since december update, here is the post I made about it;

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/321730/joe-fixit-sp1

When I looked under the category of champions I saw this;

It says the fix is live when you put your mouse on the green bar. Right now there is no update on the google play store for me and I'm on the latest version. This bug is still in the game and rintrah still sometimes loses his unstoppable, while he is rooted. So does this "Fix Live" mean it will be live in the next update, they just solved it but not had a chance to make it into the this version of the game or does it mean that the problem solved, bug fixed and it will not happen in this current version of the game? Again right now it is not fixed and he still sometimes loses it.

And please for the love of god put joe fixit sp1 there. It is still undexable and hits you if you try to dex the last bullet. Before december it was dexable.

Comments

• Options
    Wow the picture is too small. Here;

• Options
    For the most part, the bug is fixed, but I do see it happen on occasion. The most common thing that gets rid of the unstoppable is blocking the last hit of the enemies special attack. I found it doesn't go away when I dex the last hit.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

For the most part, the bug is fixed, but I do see it happen on occasion. The most common thing that gets rid of the unstoppable is blocking the last hit of the enemies special attack. I found it doesn't go away when I dex the last hit.

To me it happens when I try to block after eating the first hit of a special attack. That first hit of an sp gets rid of the unstoppable, if I ate it on the face. And like I said it happens sometimes, not usually or always. Right now it is not that important to me but when 8.2 or something with bigger attack ratings come around, a single sp can k.o. the character. So if he is unstoppable, you can block the rest of the sp and won't die from it's first hit. If unstoppable goes away, you will ate the whole special attack and you'll probably die. That board says it is fixed, so I'm kinda afraid that they will leave it this way. This bug is still in the game.
  • Options
    Onurre2 said:

Pikolu said:

To me it happens when I try to block after eating the first hit of a special attack. That first hit of an sp gets rid of the unstoppable, if I ate it on the face. And like I said it happens sometimes, not usually or always. Right now it is not that important to me but when 8.2 or something with bigger attack ratings come around, a single sp can k.o. the character. So if he is unstoppable, you can block the rest of the sp and won't die from it's first hit. If unstoppable goes away, you will ate the whole special attack and you'll probably die. That board says it is fixed, so I'm kinda afraid that they will leave it this way. This bug is still in the game.
    Weird, I haven't seen that before. I'd contact support directly if you have a video of that happening so they'll know that it is still a big bug in the game and it'll give them plenty of time to attempt and fix it before 8.2 comes out.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Onurre2 said:

Pikolu said:

Weird, I haven't seen that before. I'd contact support directly if you have a video of that happening so they'll know that it is still a big bug in the game and it'll give them plenty of time to attempt and fix it before 8.2 comes out.
    Sending a ticket now, thank you. I thought the forum team would let the devs know but they might never see this post. I didn't think about sending a ticket, good point.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★

This Trello bug board was so poorly implemented by Kabam.

There is no legend or index for how to interpret the bugs and their statuses. What does a single green oval mean? How about a yellow and orange oval? What about 2 orange ovals? Not every bug is listed and as you point out there is no defining indication that a bug is fixed or if it's still being worked on.

Whomever at Kabam is responsible for designing this severely dropped the ball.

It’s useless and there was no need for it . We have forums here where people check and post regularly. I’ve posted various bug vids here and to support and they’ve not been acknowledged either here or listed on the silly bug board . If they can’t even acknowledge bugs after handful of videos are posted here on their own forums , what good is a 3rd party website that most players don’t even know about ?
  • Options

There is no legend or index for how to interpret the bugs and their statuses. What does a single green oval mean? How about a yellow and orange oval? What about 2 orange ovals? Not every bug is listed and as you point out there is no defining indication that a bug is fixed or if it's still being worked on.

It’s useless and there was no need for it . We have forums here where people check and post regularly. I’ve posted various bug vids here and to support and they’ve not been acknowledged either here or listed on the silly bug board . If they can’t even acknowledge bugs after handful of videos are posted here on their own forums , what good is a 3rd party website that most players don’t even know about ?
    I could see it being of use if it was organized properly and maintained. But there is no way to decipher what the color codes mean or for a non-Kabam person to add anything.

I completely agree with you... it is useless and there is no need for it.
    I can agree with the better organization, but if you ever just so happened to click on the box, you'd understand what the color codes mean.

• Options

You can tap on the colours to expand them and they have a label that lets you know what each of them mean. It's a Trello feature which we don't have much control over. The Codes include whether a bug is under investigation, a fix is in the works, or if it's already fixed.

I'm not going to pretend we were super original here, we took best practices from other games when implementing it, and there's probably room for improvement.

To address another point in this thread: The intention of the board is that when reporting a bug, you can see if it's already been acknowledged and then you don't need to search for a thread or start a new post.
    Can you guys add there that joe fixit's sp1's last 1-2 bullets undexable since december update(before december update and for the past 7-8 years it was dexable) and should correct the rintrah one. It is not fixed he is still bugged and still loses his unstoppable 'sometimes' on enemy special attack.