**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

energy management issue

Comments

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    If you want us to use more units, offer more units in arenas and quests. Add unit rewards to Cav difficulty, now that there a higher one after that, add more units in arenas milestones, fix the unit drop rates in chips. Since the introduction of Battlegrounds the unit usage augmented at least 100% for many players anyway. Elders marks are not an alternate source of entry cost, it is the exact same source as energy: units (since you have to get tons of either one to play in a normal daily rate.)

2- You say to choose what mode we want to play. But the game now has developed in a way that, if you don't participate and compete in almost every mode, you stop being competitive as a player, and the gap between the casual and big spenders becomes even larger by the day. Not even mentioning what will happen if you don't have enough units for the big spending events.

3- We don't spend units for champion crystals only, we do spend them for highly costing potions (for 6 stars), revives, masteries swapping, war potions, war boosts, war mastery swapping,...
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

Revive Farming is a choice. If you really need to farm that much you might be doing content that is not appropriate to your skilllevel.
    Still.
    Energy requirement seems to have increased slightly since they put the sigil in the game. Which gives you quicker energy refreshing. And with battlegrounds, the demand has increased even more.
    If they ever did rework the mastery system it might be nice to include a mastery that decreases the energy time by a certain number each time you defeat an enemy in a mode that costs energy.
    So you can boost the energy you gain just like the experience masteries increase the amount of exp you get for each fight.

Just saying that for some revive farming isnt a choice. I have 100% all content in game except abyss and carinas challenges. Thos are impossible to do itemless (unless you're swedeah). So I need to farm revives all while completing TB eq, side quest and battelgrounds pushing.
    You forgot MSD
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's chat energy usage.

Up until fairly recently, you could participate in everything the contest had to offer. With the recent addition of some pretty major game modes/content, Summoners are now having to prioritize their participation. This isn't a bad thing, because it means there's more to do! But it has caused discomfort for some people who feel they're not able to do everything and are "missing out on rewards." It's a situation that's in constant flux, and is always being monitored.

To help alleviate this discomfort, the game team provides alternate ways to participate in content that don't require energy. That's why Elders Marks exist in BG and why they are distributed at regular intervals as you progress through the Victory Track.

Furthermore, and this is the biggest one (even if Summoners don't like to hear it), there is an abundance of free-to-access units in the game. They are provided to allow Summoners to buy things like revives and potions and energy refills.

I understand that many Summoners (myself included) want to save units for crystals and champ rolls, but hoarding units instead of using them for revives/potions/energy refills creates a self-imposed knock-on effect of feeling like you have even less energy. When the game team is considering energy usage for Summoners, I can assure you that the energy you use for revive farming (which is not an intentional usage for those paths) is not prioritized.

Okay, it's for a lunar response that anyone might have posted. Personally, I don't agree but not serious, I would make the passage everywhere and the last difficulty at 100% because you are somehow insensitive in our opinion and it's out of the question of buying energies with units that I keep for events like I think it would take 0 energies for secondary quests I don't know why you gave back energy for a few months. It's time to increase the capacity of the energy or reas and take care of the same stock since the beginning of the game.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 786 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's chat energy usage.

Furthermore, and this is the biggest one (even if Summoners don't like to hear it), there is an abundance of free-to-access units in the game. They are provided to allow Summoners to buy things like revives and potions and energy refills.

BUY????? SPENDING MONEY=====> On a game with INPUT ISSUES?????

I'm gonna hoard all of my units. I can care less about finishing up EQ and SQ, if that involves wasting units to buy revive and portions on fights where the champs are dashing forwards or backwards on their own. I'm in no rush to get to paragon.
    Goal for 2023: Hoard all of the units before cyber weekends instead of spending real money on Odin unit offers.

• Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's chat energy usage.

I'm gonna hoard all of my units. I can care less about finishing up EQ and SQ, if that involves wasting units to buy revive and portions on fights where the champs are dashing forwards or backwards on their own. I'm in no rush to get to paragon.
    Goal for 2023: Hoard all of the units before cyber weekends instead of spending real money on Odin unit offers.

The catch 22 here is that the Paragon Free Crystals give out a ton of full Energy Refills.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 577 ★★★
    Could be reallt great an energy extending or different energy for BG, not elder marks
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    F2Ps asking for more free stuff... As if they were entitled...
    Paragon 4hr crystals give tons of energy...
    I just find some posts hilarious cause its all related...
    U got the ISO shortage posts and then u see an energy shortage post cause they don't wanna spend units to buy refills.. they want to save the units for 4th of July or CM deals..
    Well guess what?.. u might pull 3 god tiers on 4/7 or CM but if all u did before that is farm units.. chances are we will see you in the ISO shortage post soon...
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I totally agree with @Kabam Jax on this. We get loads of free energy in game from Alliance stuff. You don’t have to 100% every level of MEQ. If you have the skill to do every difficulty why are you bothering with the lowest ones outside of an initial clear for the units? Only Thronebreaker and Cav are worth the actual rewards. If you don’t have the skill, to do the highest then you don’t need all the energy anyway.

If you don’t want to wait for energy to refill, use units to buy them. Don’t have the units, do some arena. Don’t want to do arena, then buy some units using money. Don’t want to spend real world money, then stop being so entitled and learn to accept you’re just gonna have to wait for your energy to refill.

Also you, don’t have to complete all of MEQ in the first few days. Stretch it over the month and you won’t need to use energy refills.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's chat energy usage.

1. No one spends money on free to play units.

2. Go ahead and hoard all the units you want. Just don't complain you are short of things those units can buy be used to acquire in the game.

The problem with hoarding is not hoarding. The problem with hoarding is when people do it to their own detriment. If you want to hoard, hoard. Just accept the trade offs of hoarding. Hoarding units, shards, whatever, then complaining when you don't get the results you want is why Kabam tries to encourage players to not hoard. Because a lot of players cannot accept the consequences of their decisions. They probably need to switch to a game with no long term consequences for their game play decisions, like tic tac toe.
    I'll do me and you'll do whatever you want.
    So far, I've ranted mostly on input issues but you add whatever you want I've complained about.
    I'm gonna hoard, however, whenever, if you have a problem with that, that's on you!

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,060 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's chat energy usage.

2. Go ahead and hoard all the units you want. Just don't complain you are short of things those units can buy be used to acquire in the game.

The problem with hoarding is not hoarding. The problem with hoarding is when people do it to their own detriment. If you want to hoard, hoard. Just accept the trade offs of hoarding. Hoarding units, shards, whatever, then complaining when you don't get the results you want is why Kabam tries to encourage players to not hoard. Because a lot of players cannot accept the consequences of their decisions. They probably need to switch to a game with no long term consequences for their game play decisions, like tic tac toe.
    So far, I've ranted mostly on input issues but you add whatever you want I've complained about.
    I'm gonna hoard, however, whenever, if you have a problem with that, that's on you!

How are you even going to get units if you're not doing content to get them?
  • Options
    Coppin said:

DNA3000 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's chat energy usage.

Why are u ranting about input issues in a energy management post?...
    Do you buy your groceries at car dealerships?
    When I mentioned input issues I'm referring that I've mentioned that on this forum, not this thread. I'm talking collective.
    Yes I do, I buy my groceries at car dealerships.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's chat energy usage.

Arena, Lower EQ.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's chat energy usage.

I don't know who you are, but stop posting on the forum account of the person I replied to.
    For Real??? Don't what you're talking about. I quoted Kabam Jax and you responded to my post about it. I don't know who you and I nor do I care about your request. Stop being territory, it's an open forum.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's chat energy usage.

Arena
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's chat energy usage.

I don't know who you are, but stop posting on the forum account of the person I replied to.
    For Real??? Don't what you're talking about. I quoted Kabam Jax and you responded to my post about it. I don't know who you and I nor do I care about your request. Stop being territory, it's an open forum.
    If you insist, although I will miss having a zip code.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's chat energy usage.

Arena
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's chat energy usage.

If you insist, although I will miss having a zip code.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    I apologize, you had me ROFL! Apologizes
  • Options

How about this (of course you are not gonna like it).
    Since you have already explored those paths in ACT 3 (or wherever), how about Kabam remove the “re-spawning” ability of items along paths that have already been completed.

If you are choosing to use all your energy on “otherwise unnecessary quests” just to get some additional revives or such, of course you are not gonna have enough energy to do other things.

Or you could also “farm” for Units instead (Arena, lower EQ quests, etc), and then use those farmed Units to buy those much-wanted Revives (as Jax also mentioned).

No offense, but I think this is a terrible take on the situation. Those revives are easy to get and small and allow people to save those units for the bigger revives and potions. I’m all for team change the energy system. Yes there’s a choice when it comes to how you utilize the energy, but increasing the amount of energy a person has or decreasing the timer could be very beneficial. This is part of the reason why I was against energy cost being for BG and then just having their own form of energy such as AW and AQ
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    At this point in the game after so many years,
    I feel decreasing the amount of time required to generate one energy is better than increasing the energy cap. As it will shift the responsibility on to the player to best use the amount of energy on a timely basis.
    Faster energy refill is a feature only available in the Summoner sigil.
    Is it not possible to create a smaller version of the Summoner sigil , which costs half and the benefits are halved as well. This can include the energy benefit and people can purchase this for a very small cost.
    For some developing countries..the cost of the Sigil is still expensive on a monthly basis. This can help with that and Kabam can actually get more revenue from the people from these countries.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    For KABAM to say, "if you have enough energy to farm revives and restores is not a priority..." is a massive understatement.
    You have added otherwise pointless extensions to all of the event quest levels, such as the one move after defeating the final boss, made a signifigant portion of the eq unplayable on auto and we get "not a priority"?
    Just say it outright! "We are not going to add more energy because we want to signifigantly reduce or eliminate altogether, farming for free supplies!"
    You could add, "and for the same reason! We will not be improving player a.i! It is costing us money!"
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,792 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

For KABAM to say, "if you have enough energy to farm revives and restores is not a priority..." is a massive understatement.
    You have added otherwise pointless extensions to all of the event quest levels, such as the one move after defeating the final boss, made a signifigant portion of the eq unplayable on auto and we get "not a priority"?
    Just say it outright! "We are not going to add more energy because we want to signifigantly reduce or eliminate altogether, farming for free supplies!"

Your delusional. They clearly don't care if you farm free supplies, however the choice is on you. Do you farm free supplies or do you clear 6 levels of event quest? You can't have your cake and eat it too.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023

I think 🤔 I created this discussion to raise issue but see ppl are fighting with each other lol
    whales always gonna sa spend apart from that what to do abt bg hackers? spending 15 energy per to match with hacker or spending 30 units to loose match. is this what kabam Jax saying to do right. In addition those input issu3s which are returned and causing lag dex fail , sudden disconnecting etc causing u to die in path what abt those. I raised this issue by considering these problems because energy got wasted a lot in this courses .it's better do support rather than posting pointless comments . this game community is dead because there is great line btw f2f and p2p . p2p players always consider themselves above others

See this is the part I freaking hate from "F2P"... Call others whales ... Really 30 units for energy refills is considered whale status? 🤣