**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Season 4: What did you think?

Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★

Battlegrounds Season 4: What did you think? 266 votes

Loved it
7%
meoreanAustinU823CupidSeamusRedKaratemike415Nichj99nOuxFiiNCHqm44CiedreMarostrange2005DoosraChainsawMan123_SlayinAliveRaul_ColombiaFire_breatherL1zardW1zardHusalah2010Halpy 19 votes
Liked it
16%
RaganatorLeediman39BuildBayouemCrusaderjrGarloBrokenrockykostonrcm2017Manar198xIvarTheBonelessPikoluL0TUS_MANTISStantonaLordSmasherSpadeHunterBLACKMILKTEA_88MaratoxTheSaithArbenBisha 44 votes
It was OK
28%
Crys23SnakeEyes69DrZolaMagicBentonWorld EaterTristanphillgreenJazz_MessengerFrankWhiteVergeman78Mhd20034SyndicatedyuwIMWeaselWicket329dfmoore26Fydanedjr17SmokieisgodAR48 77 votes
Disliked it
18%
Jiggycg999KingLotusMpd1FrostyJadedSpeedbumpEmil_LimsonDarth_StewieBluestoneDRTOMaxtheSilentSplintHellboyy9999AmaadAkiraCranky_TrumpRockypantherxItsDamienDavidje73Hector_1475SunRice 49 votes
Hated it
27%
SiliyoLeNoirFaineantAce_03ChovnerGingerJunoheirDEZTheVyrusElDiabro18sae56cur53dThereticigotgame1075Mqc19MkdemariaQuikPikGasHaulerRbk19Archdemon_MadhanHiphopPrimeSaviour_27 72 votes
Other (pls explain in comments)
1%
DukenpukeGraves_3TyphoonKlippTHE_MISO 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★
    It was OK
    Was challenging but at times fun I just feel like next season should be less restricting
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    It was OK
    It was certainly a challenge. At times I liked it; other times , I hated it.

Also, having different nodes in GC for 4 weeks, I’m not a fan of. How many people really get to play those in weeks 1-2 apart from the heavy grinders. And then once you get used to a node combination…. It changes.

My level 40 alt account was unable to find a match these last few days. I’m guessing lower level players were very discouraged by the nodes.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 630 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    It was OK
    I'm fully aware this an RNG based game, even more so in BGs, but losing solely by not having the right champions for the meta, takes the fun out of it. In metas past, there were ways to circumnavigate the nodes & still have a decent chance at winning. I'm all for a challenge, but not one that has the same 3 champions get banned every time
  • Options
    Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77
    Hated it
    without the bugs i like it but I've lose so many matches due to technical difficulty its just annoying.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Disliked it
    I was making good progress for the first few weeks... then came to a complete standstill and never progressed any further.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Other (pls explain in comments)
    Didn't bother playing it. Lost 3 matches on purpose at the beginning of the season and didn't do another match all season.
  • Options
    Darkening34Darkening34 Posts: 3
    Hated it
    The meta was just not fun if you were unlucky with selections or don’t have an unlimited roster. the meta should encourage you to use specific champs while still allowing you to use whatever you have this one just outright forces you to use certain champs or else lose your ability to even crack 50% on most defenders.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,928 ★★★★★
    Disliked it
    Everyone had the same deck and it came down to rng of who got the better picks
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Hated it
    BG is literally the worst game mode to ever come out of MCOC for F2P like me. last season I grinded my ass off trying to get to Gold, and DIDN'T EVEN GET ANY REWARDS! HOW IS THIS FAIR, KABAM! HOW IIS THIS FAIR!!!
  • Options
    avs7733avs7733 Posts: 46
    Disliked it
    Felt like the victory track didn’t reward skilled play, just whoever had the best draft. While I enjoy drafting your opponent into a corner, the fights themselves were boring. Had a real good win loss record but didn’t make it to GC until two days ago. Normally make it to GC at two weeks.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Disliked it
    Im at Diamond II right now, Ill play some more to reach GC, but I just played only for the quest rewards every 2 days, I have a decent acc so I didnt lose much but was quite unfunny
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Losing to people from 20 second fights with LCDE and somehow 100.0% health makes it less fun.
  • Options
    HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    Disliked it
    So many modders, bugs and passive like hell AI.
    I found more attractive VT than the last week of GC.
  • Options
    IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    It was OK
    Typhoon said:

I have PTSD when I see an armor up on a defender

Same!! I'm out here doing normal fights like, oh **** I gotta break that armor or wait for it to fall off then I'm like. Wait...no I don't.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Hated it
    Matchmaking was horrible.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Hated it
    IMWeasel said:

Typhoon said:

I have PTSD when I see an armor up on a defender

Same!! I'm out here doing normal fights like, oh **** I gotta break that armor or wait for it to fall off then I'm like. Wait...no I don't.
    Lol 100%... I spent over a min on an Omega Sentinel fight in EQ trying to slowly break her armor before realizing what was going on, and then just ended the fight like a normal person in quick fashion... Felt like a victim after the fight lol
  • Options
    Liked it
    Had a lot of fun some seeing mediocre champs become good defenders e.g. Red skull. but the fact that only certain champs were viable made the whole experience a little bittersweet. I was lucky enough to have most of the power burn champs as 5* or 6* but not drafting them always ended in a loss.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    It was OK
    It was ok as the meta was hard but it made me a better player overall and will make me better in BG going forward
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    It was OK
    Made it to GC yesterday.

BG's are like dog ownership.

Love the dog, hate dealing with poo.

Unlike my dog, when BG's poos more than it makes me feel good, I'll give BG's the old green dream.