**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Should we get compensated for this server mess up?

SmileySE19_SmileySE19_ Posts: 20
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
This is a joke hurry up and fix the servers and let us play then think about how to repay us back

Should we get compensated for this server mess up? 85 votes

Yes
64%
OwGssVoluntarisAegonTMasterSmokesherold22sfu_koraxmum_m2FrostyNekrosonarAshraf359FabiusBRRexDeusPeterraganBosko888670MukeshthegamerJadedApocalypse189Feeney234SakkbanAlex13369 55 votes
No
35%
MattyloRB6942SolswerdDLegendTitan_A97Maximus_SpankersonKyrieRedAxeCopFirerozerosMSRDLDZane22MagrailothosDave_the_destroyerChitlinsKestrelleSungjAlCapone2727BapoiVuDahhydrogohard 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    Well our War is basically **** now so...
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    It depends on how long it’s down.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    No
    If we ever get compensation, it will be another emergency maintenance for sure.
  • Options
    Jean_gryJean_gry Posts: 34
    Yes
    We've lost 2 hours of war and at least a full round of arena at this point.
  • Options
    OftfOftf Posts: 18
    Yes
    What a great start to the 3 year anniversary
  • Options
    Yes
    Wars **** and so is the £0.99 crystal mine was spinning when it went down that could of been a chance for one i wanted, they should let us atleast buy the crystal 5 times if we want to.
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Yes
    We'll get compensation in the firm of new titles, a 4* Duck, a new arena for 2*s, the halls of healing and halls of fortune as well as a crystal we can pay for. Thank you Kabam
  • Options
    Yes
    First no Howard, no title, now server maintenance!
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No
    Wars **** and so is the £0.99 crystal mine was spinning when it went down that could of been a chance for one i wanted, they should let us atleast buy the crystal 5 times if we want to.
    Chill.
    Either you have a champ, or the crystal will be there still if it was spinning. No need to cry over milk you didn't spill.

War I see that many have ran into problems. That I'll give you. Not the whinging over a crystal. Could have seen it coming..
  • Options
    TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    edited December 2017
    Yes
    I'm not usually one who thinks compensation needs to happen but the optics are really bad for anniversary celebration so yeah. At most extend the time on the 5* shard arena.
  • Options
    Yes
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Chill.
    Either you have a champ, or the crystal will be there still if it was spinning. No need to cry over milk you didn't spill.

War I see that many have ran into problems. That I'll give you. Not the whinging over a crystal. Could have seen it coming..

Do i know you and do you know me no so please do not talk to me like me amd you are pals im far from crying or even remotely upset i think you should carm your self down and keep your self to yourself nobody is interested in what you got to say.
  • Options
    Yes
    Wars have to be recompensated. As well as round in arena
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,556 ★★★★★
    No
    Arena wars is a problem, and clearly people should be refunded for items used.

As for anything else - I missed out on milestones; and there's Hero Use I'm missing too, and this is my best time of the week to play and I'm unhappy about it; but I think we should all try and see the irony in demanding free stuff as reparations for server crashes, which were caused by Kabam giving us free stuff.
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    No
    You people are sad stop crying like 5 year old girls bunch of idiots. Is mcoc your entire life if it is it makes you even more of a sad human being. Stfu it will be back soon.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No
    Do i know you and do you know me no so please do not talk to me like me amd you are pals im far from crying or even remotely upset i think you should carm your self down and keep your self to yourself nobody is interested in what you got to say.
    You do realise this is a forum? Prepare your anus with that attitude, stranger on the internet. I am by far not the worst person to reply to anything. You need to drop your salt bottle. I made a comment, you blew it way out of proportion. Again: chill...
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    No
    They gave us a free 4* Howard free 4* sig stones free 5* sig stones discounted items a 5* shard arena. Titles a 4* crystal of champs of our choice for a dollar stop crying like babies. You people are the worst kind of humans.