**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gladiator is the Summoners Choice 2023 Champion!

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Incredibly close, congrats to Glad!

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Lmao, so much comments being quite disrespectful only, remember that there are a lot players that dont go to the forums but still vote, there are more that dont go than those that do, so dont be this mad lmao.
  • Options

What's funny to me is a lot of people were smashing that disagree button and mocking anyone who voted for Gladiator... Guess we got the last laugh, feels bad man 🥴🤣

GLADIATOR W!

No, people were mocking the campaign trail the people were repeatedly posting everywhere
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Agent_T said:

No. Typically I’m the last to ever say this but I’m calling this thing as “Rigged”. From all of the platforms I was on (Reddit and YouTube) it truly appeared that White Tiger was on her way to winning.

Great many players on the game that are not online

Besides, it’s not like he won by a landslide, he won by 1%
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    BOOOOOOOO!!!
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Massive conspiracy! Decades in the making! You think that if Kabam wanted to bring Gladiator to the Contest, they'd simply add him to the contest? WRONG! You think going through with a rigged Summoner's Choice would be stupid? Poor delusional 🐑. Clearly they've gotten to you.

Lol. Gladiator's going to look really nice in my roster. Can't wait.
  • Options
    L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Posts: 144 ★★★

What's funny to me is a lot of people were smashing that disagree button and mocking anyone who voted for Gladiator... Guess we got the last laugh, feels bad man 🥴🤣

GLADIATOR W!

No, people were mocking the campaign trail the people were repeatedly posting everywhere
    People are free to post whatever they want though, doing stuff like that hurts nobody. They're not being disrespectful or mocking your character by posting "vote for _______" image, and if they're spamming it multiple times then that's what the forum mods are here for.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Not surprised, clearly our votes don't matter when it seemed gladiator was the winner from the start. 🙄

As much as I didn’t want him, I will say I didn’t really see him as being a winner from the start. Im more surprised people knew who he was (I don’t) and voted for him. He was not on my march madness to make it all the way
    I am betting that Marvel signed off on gladiator way before we were given the options. Why else we were only given first half of 2023 road map video. Because he was already gonna join this year regardless. For years bullseye was the most wanted champion and suddenly when he was in the ballot he lost and gladiator who I never heard of becomes the winner??.

Let's face it if we ever gotten any shot at choosing we would've already had lots of our favorites in game by now.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    I believe that White Tiger will still be brought into mcoc.. maybe not similar to the spotlight kabam is going shine on Gladiator.. but still enough to keep her decent.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    kinda hope he won't be herc level, we don't need even more cosmic domination.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,153 ★★★★
    Such bs why are ppl like this we need diversity not another cosmic champ
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

I believe that White Tiger will still be brought into mcoc.. maybe not similar to the spotlight kabam is going shine on Gladiator.. but still enough to keep her decent.

I mean, it would be cool if they pulled out the surprise card and brought her alongside gladiator.